My Black Herd Sire

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady

Reaction score
Sorry ya'll.. I couldn't resist. We should have a bull beauty contest! :)

Glidie1.jpg
[/img]

ok, BullLady.....you made me do it! i'm signin' up one of our brangus bulls for the black bull beauty contest. :lol: :lol:

12a6dd59.jpg

OK, you all have got me ready to get a pic on here.. I am picking up my 15 month old this weekend that was gaining 4.5 lbs/day 2 months 83 days into his test. The last I know of, he was pushing 1200 at 12 1/2 months.
I will be sure to get a pic of him on here as soon as I bring him home.

txshowmom":28pipdze said:
Nice bulls txag the bulllady and fellers!

thanks showmom

cowgal":28pipdze said:
I sure like the looks of that Brangus bull TXAG! What age is he?

he was 18 mos in the picture.

Beefy":28pipdze said:
TxAg-whered that brangus bull come from?

he came from the Douget/Dry Creek Ranch production sale.

txag":34r5bcb1 said:
txshowmom":34r5bcb1 said:
Nice bulls txag the bulllady and fellers!

thanks showmom

cowgal":34r5bcb1 said:
I sure like the looks of that Brangus bull TXAG! What age is he?

he was 18 mos in the picture.

Beefy":34r5bcb1 said:
TxAg-whered that brangus bull come from?

he came from the Douget/Dry Creek Ranch production sale.

He looks like a Diamond D Bull.

Would anyone be offended if I picked a couple favorites? I hope not. My nod goes to Txag's bull and my neighbor, Fellersbarnone's bull. They all look like they will work; just my personal favorites.

txag, that's as good a looking Brangus bull as I have seen. That was also one heck of a Hereford bull you posted a pic of in another post.

Jake, I like that second bull of yours best. He looks like a truckload of muscle. I bet his calves are stout.

that bull was a producer! we have a son of his now that went to grass this past spring as a 3 year old weighing 2300 lbs. Solid muscle! he's lost some since then but still looks pretty good. The 1st bull is just young, he should mature nicely.

what? no more entries in the "bull beauty contest"?

what about you showmom? after these comments, i have to believe that you could find at least one bull to enter:

txshowmom":28blp5nf said:
When you have it and they want it and they are willing to pay for it........... who am I to NOT take their money. It's called BUISNESS.

We average 3500 bucks for a bull and sell about 15 bulls a year.

The herd bulls we use we payed an average of 16,000 a piece for and we have 6 herd bulls.

Latest posts