Morons by any other name are still morons.

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
A whole Swat team and not a man resists. Commanding officers that sent them in and not a man resists.
As far up (and down) the line and there is no resistance. Good lord there's a desperate shortage of real men today. Then they wonder why the public (and the Republic) has so little respect for them today. A SWAT team.
Really? For a fawn? And she equates it to a drug bust?
Really?
The only good side of this is that they didn't shoot 20-30 bullets into a horse or cow just because they had the same # of legs as a deer.

[youtube]sXyP_6X-DrU[/youtube]

"And they wonder why the public has so little respect for them", I could have said it better myself.

Pathetic !! At least they got their man ..... Well a spotted fawn taken down by a swat team.

That is sad. Very sad. Like you say, thank goodness they didn't shoot up the other animals. That guy looks like someone in my family. I had to get myself back on track after seeing him at the start of the clip.

I like the DNR's analogy of this being the same as a drug bust. :lol2:

At least it gave all the civil servants something to do that day.

no doubt the civil servants involved were embarrassed by the action also.....definitely not the way marshal dillion would have handled the situation

I'm proud to say that I know for sure that our warden has the balls that he would have just come and knocked on the door instead of turning this into a circus but then again I don't grasp a lot of things that are going on in the government lately. The POTUS is having all these embassies closed for security reasons yet he accused Zimmerman over-reacting when he shot Martin for jumping him in the dark and beating his head on the concrete. Why close the embassies when they terrorists haven't done anything yet? I mean if having your head beat on concrete isn't a perceived threat then what is Opie basing this decision on? As for the SWAT team raid, what was the perceived threat here to justify such a response? Maybe its just me but I'm beginning to think there is one set of rules for them and another for US.

jedstivers":39vghfdg said:
Maybe the swat team should provide security for one of the embassies?
Not a chance...it took a dozen of the swatters to kill a fawn. how many o you think they'd have to have all balled up to provide security at just one US embassy in a mideast nation--10,000?

So for all of you who still believe that our military and our police would never be used against us, better wake up and smell the coffee.

This kind of stupidity is being used to test these morons to see what their threshold is for executing seemingly ridiculous orders.

Gotta wonder who or what is next?

Even everyone from MN DNR at my work are shocked that these specific DNR in Wisconsin would do something like this.....They needs to be fired from DNR.

Taurus":we8jkr8b said:
Even everyone from MN DNR at my work are shocked that these specific DNR in Wisconsin would do something like this.....They needs to be fired from DNR.
I'd love to hear how she explains this to the governor......

Indiana DNR was going to do something similar last winter. Keeping a fawn seems to be the biggest DNR crime in many states. I see the logic, and I wouldn't keep a fawn because I know they aren't house pets and I would decrease the animals chance of surviving in the wild. But geez DNR, this isn't a hangin' crime. Here the governor got involved before something stupid was done.

Latest posts