More Video of the Oregon Shooting Emerges

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":2xxmldpq said:
Kathie I for one don't believe that Lavoy had a gun on him. I believe it was planted on him by law enforcement. And there's no way that he'd have a stolen gun in his position. Lavoy made some bad decisions but he was intelligent.
Well, I'm not going to get into a fight about it, but I believe Lavoy WAS carrying a pocket gun. He would have known enough not to go to a peaceful meeting in a town miles away with that big ol revolver usually seen on his hip, but I don't believe for a minute that he went unarmed, or any statements made early on by those arrested that they had no firearms with them. The video made inside the truck totally contradicts their original "no firearms" statements, cuz they were asking each other where the guns were located.

Kathie, I try to stay out of this stuff, but in your opinion why did he have a stolen gun on him? He had access to lots of pocket guns.

You might be right Kathie, but I ask myself why? He had rifles and pistols in the truck. If he wanted to kill someone he could of used his truck. He dodged that one officer with his truck, and that's why he got stuck. Taking a pistol to an ambush by the cops, is like taking a knife to a gun fight. I don't see any reason Lavoy would be armed, especially with a stolen pistol, why?

Lavoy's widow can blame the government for his death. If he had stayed home with her and took care his family then he would be alive today.

True Grit Farms":2gxx4gyy said:
You might be right Kathie, but I ask myself why? He had rifles and pistols in the truck. If he wanted to kill someone he could of used his truck. He dodged that one officer with his truck, and that's why he got stuck. Taking a pistol to an ambush by the cops, is like taking a knife to a gun fight. I don't see any reason Lavoy would be armed, especially with a stolen pistol, why?
I don't know about a "stolen pistol" -- maybe someone in camp handed it to him. I don't know. BUT, I do not believe Lavoy went out on that drive un-armed. No reason to believe it, since he was armed throughout that take-over of the refuge and in every photo or video clip taken there -- he was packing a big revolver. Not sure he really dodged that officer in the snow. I wonder if he was hoping that Dodge would go through the snow and around the road block, and that guy jumped out and was lucky he didn't get hit -- that's the way it looked to me. I don't know. The video taken from the air, Lavoy was absolutely reaching from his right side to his left side pocket area. Whether that was because he was reaching for a gun, or because he'd been hit and was reaching . . . I don't know. But his hands were NOT up a couple times before he hit the ground.

It's pretty easy to loose faith in the fbi when they knew this was going to be watched closely and they covered up these 2 shots for this long.

In regards to the stolen gun - the article I read stated that there wasn't a stolen gun in the first place. It was a fabricated story to add fuel to the fire about how the FBI was planting evidence, and the woman who posted it on her facebook page removed it shortly after posting it but not before every conspiracy group repeated it as gospel.

The report I would like to see, which I haven't seen released yet, would be the autopsy report. How many times was Lavoy shot? Where was he hit? That report would either clear some things up or really cloud something up depending on what it says.
I find LE to be just like any other cross section of society. Some good honest hard working ones, some bullies, and some who would lie through their teeth to make their case. Hopefully there are many more of the honest ones than the others but I know that isn't the truth in all cases. I know that in my life I seem to have run into more bullies and liars than the honest ones. It may be that those just stick in your mind. When there is two shots fired through that pickup by FBI agents that went unreported I automatically start thing of the liars and bullies and they no longer get any benefit of doubt. I have a brother, a good friend from school, and an ex father in law who were all career police officers. I know how much they will stand behind each other and defend the actions of another cop.
So we have a dead man here who was killed by cops. Some of the cops involved have by not reporting shots they fired proven themselves to be liars. It now goes on to the officers involved to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that this shooting was justified.

Dave":3psjj8yu said:
The report I would like to see, which I haven't seen released yet, would be the autopsy report. How many times was Lavoy shot? Where was he hit? That report would either clear some things up or really cloud something up depending on what it says.
Snip...

Autopsy

Alan":1mapjq98 said:
Kathie, I try to stay out of this stuff, but in your opinion why did he have a stolen gun on him? He had access to lots of pocket guns.
Betcha a huge percentage of guns sold as used have been stolen at least once. I'd sold several over the years and if they ever show up in a crime you can bet your a$$ someone stole them. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":27fgjg3e said:
Alan":27fgjg3e said:
Betcha a huge percentage of guns sold as used have been stolen at least once. I'd sold several over the years and if they ever show up in a crime you can bet your a$$ someone stole them. :mrgreen:

Yeah, or 'allowed' to be used for nefarious purposes by federal agencies and prosecutors thru their now infamous gunwalking operations Wide Receiver/Fast & Furious too.

Bigfoot":3d0bzimp said:
Can anybody get the video on my link to play?
Yes. But the one at the top is a slide show of photos, not a video. The slow motion video at the bottom of the article plays fine for me.

Naw, I just tried it again, and it won't play for me. The comments lead me to think they are shooting at him, with his hands in the air. I'd really like to see for myself.

Latest posts