More Video of the Oregon Shooting Emerges

Help Support CattleToday:

ChrisB":3kh33afy said:
To those that think that the state police planned on killing him: Why would they want to do that? What was the benefit?
Most times, the govt and it's alphabet type agencies want to do things simply because the CAN do things and there are few here who have not seen that first hand. The obvious benefit is to establish, grow, and maintain power and control. The secondary benefit is to make up lost face the agencies gave themselves back in 2014 at the Bundy place when they backed down in full view of the public. Both federal agencies and Harry Reid stated then: "this isn't over"[sic]. Harry was absolutely livid at the time, that the agencies pulled out.
I assume the group in charge there was federal, and it is known the FBI HRT was there and it is suspected by investigators that their sniper(s) fired at least 2 shots as Finucun exited the truck. HRT was also at Waco and Ruby Ridge.
We will probably only ever hear what the govt wants us to hear and most certainly will never hear the dead man's side of it.
Plausible deniability.

greybeard":2z85ciw3 said:
ChrisB":2z85ciw3 said:
To those that think that the state police planned on killing him: Why would they want to do that? What was the benefit?
Most times, the govt and it's alphabet type agencies want to do things simply because the CAN do things and there are few here who have not seen that first hand. The obvious benefit is to establish, grow, and maintain power and control. The secondary benefit is to make up lost face the agencies gave themselves back in 2014 at the Bundy place when they backed down in full view of the public. Both federal agencies and Harry Reid stated then: "this isn't over"[sic]. Harry was absolutely livid at the time, that the agencies pulled out.
I assume the group in charge there was federal, and it is known the FBI HRT was there and it is suspected by investigators that their sniper(s) fired at least 2 shots as Finucun exited the truck. HRT was also at Waco and Ruby Ridge.
We will probably only ever hear what the govt wants us to hear and most certainly will never hear the dead man's side of it.
Plausible deniability.

Very good post gb. I would only add that, intentionally or not, it sends a very loud and clear message to the sheeple. Namely, challenging authority will not be tolerated. 98% of people are sheep, 1% are sheepdogs, 1% are predators. Folks will fill in the blanks with who was which role in this unfortunate situation.

"I KNEW GOING INTO IT THAT THERE WAS A SHERIFF IN GRANT COUNTY THAT WAS SUPPORTING THE MOVEMENT, OR THE IDEOLOGY BEHIND WHAT THEY WERE PUSHING. I KNEW THAT THERE WAS A LARGE AMOUNT OF COMMUNITY MEMBERS IN GRANT COUNTY THAT SUPPORTED THEIR BELIEFS, AND THAT HAD SIMILAR CONSTITUTIONAL BELIEFS, AND TO THE POINT OF THE GRANT COUNTY MAKING IT CLEAR THEY ARE A UN FREE ZONE, AND SO THAT KNOWLEDGE WAS KNOWN TO ALL OF US."

Coming from an Oregon state trooper (officer 1 on the transcripts and an active shooter) assisting the FBI who headed this situation, calling a neighboring county sherrif a problem because they are anti-un is scary at best.

Please feel free to explain this to us simple minded folks that see their actions as problematic.

The Post article portrays the current state of the investigation as considerably messier than readers casually following the story might have suspected. The FBI team has been accused of firing at Finicum's truck, failing to report their shots as required, and actually taking steps to cover their tracks by collecting their spent shell casings: Last week, Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson, who is overseeing the investigation, said he had concluded that "FBI HRT operators fired two shots as Mr. Finicum exited the truck, and one shot hit the truck."

Nelson accused the agents of failing to "disclose their shots to our investigators." The five FBI agents have denied firing assault rifles during the incident. But in a recently released interview, an Oregon State Police officer told investigators that he spotted two copper-colored rifle casings near the spot where the FBI agents were standing.

The Hostage Rescue Team has used copper- ­colored casings, former agents said; the Oregon state police use only silver-colored casings. The copper casings were never recovered.

Meanwhile, the Portland Oregonian reported Tuesday that FBI surveillance video taken after the shooting shows the agents searching the area with flashlights and huddling. One of them then bends over twice and appears to be picking up something. On Wednesday, a law enforcement official confirmed the video account.

While we're asking about the state police and why they would want to kill someone, why is the FBI lying about shots fired and tampering with evidence? Isn't that a felony?

Haven't read and digested enough of the autopsy and number of kill shots, but it is my understanding that officer 1 was responsible for a shot to the back with a rifle. His reasoning for shooting was that he heard a shot as he raised his scope on the suspect, not seeing what action caused the shot.

Get's one to thinking, isn't that their training? When the shooting starts, start shooting?

Makes you wonder why the FBI started lobbing bullets so early and then withheld evidence of it?

Wonder if firing a few rounds off by a bunch of nervous cops was just intended go de-escalate the situation? Hmmmm

Wonder who breifed these state cops on the subjects and influenced the placement of contact out of Grant county? I mean, if a decision of contact in Grant county was the first plan... wonder what happened there?

After getting backed down in nevada, I doubt the feds had any kind of vendetta or used inflammatory language with the state cops to influence their participation.

I'm just glad the state guys were able to take the credit for this. I'm sure they called all the shots and made all the decisions. I mean, most state troopers probably have UN free zones at the top of their list of scary places to visit.

BCG, this is what you said in print.

the roadblock established by the Oregon State Police was illegal as ruled by the United States Supreme Court as it did not allow an avenue of egress for the fleeing vehicle nor did it allow sufficient time or distance for a vehicle to come safely to a stop. The term for this type of road block according to the United States Supreme Court is a "Dead-mans Roadblock." This is appropriately deemed a Dead-mans Roadblock because there was no alternative course of travel and the roadblock was placed at the end of a blind turn in which the driver could not see the roadblock with sufficient time to react and effect a stop before colliding with the components of the roadblock. A roadblock in and of itself is use of deadly force and in some cases unlawful seizure. The Justice Departments own policy on pursuits and roadblocks read; "Fixed roadblocks are extremely dangerous and are rarely justifiable.", "…When the road is totally blocked, so that even a slow moving vehicle cannot go around—or through—safely, the degree of risk is heightened. When a complete blockage of the roadway is undertaken, officers should ensure that the oncoming suspect has a clear view of the roadblock, and has ample time to stop safely, should he or she decide to do so. This complete blockage usually represents a higher level of control, and could be constitutionally unreasonable unless properly managed." As seen in the video, LaVoy clearly applied brakes and kept them on until his vehicle came to a stop 40' past the point of intended impact with the vehicles used to block the roadway. His brake lights come on midway between the two sign posts and stayed on. He simply could not stop and averted a horrific impact which would have injured and killed the other occupants of the vehicle as well as the officials standing behind and around the trucks. This was a completely intentional, inappropriate use of deadly force. It was in conflict with the US Dept of Justice's Restrictive policies for High Speed Police Pursuits.

6th Finicum's vehicle bega

And for GB...

Finicum's vehicle began, once again, taking live fire this time from .223 rifle fire at the exact moment the vehicle crested the corner and approached the ambush. Finicum was never provided the opportunity to slow his vehicle before Law Enforcement began using deadly force, .223 rounds were found to have penetrated the windshield, hood and radiator prior to LaVoy ditching his vehicle into the snow bank. This is confirmed by the FBI drone surveillance video, the Cox cellphone video and officer's testimony. In testimony the officer that discharged his weapon stated he felt justified in using deadly force due to "It was clear to me, the speed the truck was traveling…was traveling at a speed which I knew from my training and experience, it was…it became apparent to me based off my training and experience as a crash, you know, technician, and overall time as a police officer, I knew there was…it had crossed the threshold of being able to stop prior to…that's when I felt the use of force was my only option…" In short, the officer discharged his weapon, exercising his intent to implement deadly force and justified that action, because in his training and expertise there was not enough time for the suspect vehicle to stop safely. This confirms point 5 that the roadblock was illegal and intended as an ambush.

I'm pretty sure that is equivalent to, I feared for my life.

Good post CF

I'm amazed at how few people (in my are) actually know this situation is even going on.

Commercialfarmer":139vxndz said:
Police Pursuits.

"It was clear to me, the speed the truck was traveling…was traveling at a speed which I knew from my training and experience, it was…it became apparent to me based off my training and experience as a crash, you know, technician, and overall time as a police officer, I knew there was…it had crossed the threshold of being able to stop prior to…that's when I felt the use of force was my only option[/b]…"
I read "Gobbledegook."

Ryder":2umzil9k said:
Commercialfarmer":2umzil9k said:
Police Pursuits.

"It was clear to me, the speed the truck was traveling…was traveling at a speed which I knew from my training and experience, it was…it became apparent to me based off my training and experience as a crash, you know, technician, and overall time as a police officer, I knew there was…it had crossed the threshold of being able to stop prior to…that's when I felt the use of force was my only option[/b]…"
I read "Gobbledegook."
Yep Ryder, that is exactly what it is!

Glad that you posted all of that CF. I have read most of it before, and I am hoping that the shitz will hit the fan on these departments.
It is my understanding that the orders to do what they had done to LF were sent from the White House. If that is the case, we all know that justice WILL NOT be served!

Latest posts