More Video of the Oregon Shooting Emerges

Help Support CattleToday:

The one I watched showed a cell phone video from inside the truck along with an aerial video. It shows the Lavoy getting out of the truck with his hands up and out to his side and being shot by the feds/state police. While Lavoy did have his hands up they weren't raised the entire time. He asked the question "what are you going to do, shoot me"? And they did. Very sad to watch.

The same video here.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ettin.html

He is out of the truck, a female is saying stay down stay down, you can see him, hat on, thru a (don't know if it is front or back side) driver's side window, his hands are raised, he is asking "what are you going to do shoot me?" and you suddenly see him fall and disappear below the bottom of the window. Bigfoot's link shows the same thing but then after oroiginal video, the vid then switches over to slo-mo and then to zoom and shows the same thing.
I suspect OregonLive has acquired ownership of the video and isn't allowing it on Youtube.

greybeard":2n0qqfuy said:
The same video here. He is out of the truck, a female is saying stay down stay down, you can see him, hat on, thru the driver's side window, his hands are raised, he is asking "what are you going to do shoot me?" and you suddenly see him fall and disappear below the bottom of the window. Your link shows the vid then switches over to slo-mo and then to zoom and shows the same thing.
I suspect OregonLive has ownership of the video and isn't allowing it on Youtube.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ettin.html

I can't play that video either. Must be some update I need to do.

Try temporarily turning ad blocker off--sometimes that prohibits viewing of a video if the owner is getting any revenue from it thru the web page's ads.

greybeard":1o43ihmq said:
TexasBred":1o43ihmq said:
Alan":1o43ihmq said:
Kathie, I try to stay out of this stuff, but in your opinion why did he have a stolen gun on him? He had access to lots of pocket guns.
Betcha a huge percentage of guns sold as used have been stolen at least once. I'd sold several over the years and if they ever show up in a crime you can bet your a$$ someone stole them. :mrgreen:

Yeah, or 'allowed' to be used for nefarious purposes by federal agencies and prosecutors thru their now infamous gunwalking operations Wide Receiver/Fast & Furious too.

There you go again. :dunce:

Finally got on something I could watch the slow motion cell phone video on. Very enlightening.

I listened to a report done by an ex FBI agent that said, "it was a dead mans road block that was set up."
It was positioned beyond a curve in the road in a way that it would not be seen in time to stop the truck. Lavoy had to go off the road or hit them. He was not trying to "escape around the vehicles." He was not stupid enough to think that he could escape through an embankment of snow.
The agent went on to say, " this type of road block is rarely used."

The first stop was bogus. It left everyone in the vehicle not knowing what the (unmarked) vehicles wanted with them. In their confusion, they decided to drive on to the next county for the sheriff. By not making it clear who they were or what they wanted them to do at the first stop, they set it up to look like "Lavoy was trying to excape" to justify killing him.

Also where he was shot IMO, it would have been nearly impossible for him to keep his arms raised in the air. I do not believe for a minute that he was "reaching for a gun"! He was a smart man and was not out to commit suicide by pulling a gun out of his pocket. He was reacting, as anyone would, to a bullet piercing through his side.

I am not going to argue about this on here, but I will say it again. If Lavoy had broken the law, they had plenty of opportunities to arrest him with out gunning him down in this manner.
Even the first shot would have been sufficient to disable him for an arrest. This was a cold blooded murder.

branguscowgirl":2qr6yzjj said:
I listened to a report done by an ex FBI agent that said, "it was a dead mans road block that was set up."
It was positioned beyond a curve in the road in a way that it would not be seen in time to stop the truck.
I was wondering if anyone else noticed that.

Why does every conflict now have to be escalated instead of a little common sense applied? Does anyone, including the "special agents" involved really think this truck was full of murderous thugs? Long list of this happening for some time now.

Another case of why they want to make it a crime to videotape the authorities.

You folks here do realize that a jeep station wagon had already surrendered. Lavoy put everyone in his vehicle in danger of losing their lives. Just like every one else that has got shot if they had only did as they were ordered then every thing would be okay and no one killed. Lavoy had a little stupid streak in him hope his children did not inherit it.

I wonder if the holocaust victims also believed that now infamous "just do what we say and everything will be ok" line as they were following orders to get on the trains?

Sort of like these folks:

The Mỹ Lai Massacre was the Vietnam War mass killing of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968. It was committed by U.S. Army soldiers from the Company C of the 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the 23rd (Americal) Infantry Division. Victims included men, women, children, and infants. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies mutilated. Twenty-six soldiers were charged with criminal offenses, but only Lieutenant William Calley Jr., a platoon leader in C Company, was convicted. Found guilty of killing 22 villagers, he was originally given a life sentence, but served only three and a half years under house arrest.

hurleyjd":3g9j068k said:
You folks here do realize that a jeep station wagon had already surrendered. Lavoy put everyone in his vehicle in danger of losing their lives. Just like every one else that has got shot if they had only did as they were ordered then every thing would be okay and no one killed. Lavoy had a little stupid streak in him hope his children did not inherit it.

Kind of thought that every one was supposed to be innocent until proven guilty by a court. How ever when you look for data on law enforcement shootings then is gets well frightening.

United Kingdom (police officers do not routinely carry firearms) 52 deaths since the year 1900

2015 in Canada 22, including one person who was not shot but hit by a police car.

2015 in the US ??? FBI thinks that it is around 440 justified shootings. Other sources say it is around 1100 to 1200, but no one seams to keep count, and if they do it is only justified shootings not the unjustified ones. There was me thinking that Law enforcement was supposed to "serve and protect" people.

Wonder why there hasn't been looting in cities across America and a call for police oversight?

A 300 lb kid fractures a cops face, tries to take his weapon, turns back to rush the cop. Months on end, media parroting the line hands up don't shoot.

Officers account matches evidence, officer forced to resign and move. His life disrupted.

This 50 something year old gets out with his hands up, in 3 feet of snow, not an officer within 30 feet, he was shot in the back.... Nothing but silence from the media.

Evidence proves law enforcement lied about incident. Man with hands up is dead.

What was the original charge to stop them? Do you even know?

1wlimo 2015 in the US ??? FBI thinks that it is around 440 justified shootings. Other sources say it is around 1100 to 1200 said:
Did you take time to research those shootings and see what actually happened?? I mean they were considered justified. Maybe our criminals just don't respect the law and surrender peaceably like the Canadian criminals.

Commercialfarmer":180yqsu3 said:
Wonder why there hasn't been looting in cities across America and a call for police oversight?

A 300 lb kid fractures a cops face, tries to take his weapon, turns back to rush the cop. Months on end, media parroting the line hands up don't shoot.

Officers account matches evidence, officer forced to resign and move. His life disrupted.

This 50 something year old gets out with his hands up, in 3 feet of snow, not an officer within 30 feet, he was shot in the back.... Nothing but silence from the media.

Evidence proves law enforcement lied about incident. Man with hands up is dead.

What was the original charge to stop them? Do you even know?

That women that was on the super bowl with the big butt and stripper attire, Wendy Williams I think
We need her to get involved
Old white lives matter (OWLM)

TexasBred":3kp3n574 said:
Did you take time to research those shootings and see what actually happened?? I mean they were considered justified. Maybe our criminals just don't respect the law and surrender peaceably like the Canadian criminals.

TB I did not take the time to research every single case, and even if I did who is to say that I would know if it was justified or not. I looked for some facts and there is few, so I am no claiming that there are 600 or so unjustified killings by shooting by law enforcement per year in the US. However there does seam to be a significant number.

I would think that a criminal is a criminal no matter where they are.

One source claims that there is an arms race between people and the police. This may well be true, but there are lots of cases of people being shot when they are unarmed or carrying a knife.

It's funny to me that a drug dealer and a stripper can amass 1 billion wealth in the USA but yet hate and protest the American way
Blows my dam mind

Latest posts