More Video of the Oregon Shooting Emerges

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
I don't want to post and have another Bundy thread locked, so I have posted a Facebook link to a video that has footage from inside the SUV along with the arial video. Members will know where to go to see it.

They were shooting the truck as he approached the road block. Bullets were being fired as he exited the vehicle. A little more insightful than the video the FBI provided. It'll still come down to how you see the event, as to who you side with.

Bigfoot":2moj5mvh said:
They were shooting the truck as he approached the road block. Bullets were being fired as he exited the vehicle. A little more insightful than the video the FBI provided. It'll still come down to how you see the event, as to who you side with.
Saw a little blurb on the news tonight: That a couple of FBI guys are on the carpet for not disclosing that they fired shots during that ruckus. Sounds like the shots didn't hit a person, but they didn't fess up to it right away.

That's sure got to make people in Oregon wonder just who is there to protect them.

I owe the young lady in the truck an apology. When I first heard her account, I didn't think it sounded like what I saw on the FBI video. Her verbal account is exactly what is portrayed on the video.

Bigfoot":16md2dlt said:
I owe the young lady in the truck an apology. When I first heard her account, I didn't think it sounded like what I saw on the FBI video. Her verbal account is exactly what is portrayed on the video.

Very disturbing video. No doubt. But it starts at the first stop, where LaVoy blew through . . . and then to the second, when he plowed through a snow drift trying to get past the road block. They are talking in the truck: "Where are the guns?" So, no doubt there were guns in the truck, as some involved denied. Still, I can't digest that these people knew they had trouble -- big trouble -- and chose to leave to travel, to a whole 'nother jurisdiction, thinking they were just able to come and go as they pleased and there would be no repurcussions. Lavoy didn't have his big sidearm on he was usually pictured with, but one in his pocket. You think the cops lied about that? If he was reaching for it, or just scratching an itch, law enforcement knew he wouldn't be without a firearm. He'd already said he'd die before he'd be taken in. So, if you were a law enforcement officer there that day, as tight as tensions were, and it all happened as it happened ... was it Lavoy got shot first, or maybe a cop got shot first? What was the choice? Lavoy died.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=lavoy finnicum cell phone videos

Kathie in Thorp":172oepqn said:
Bigfoot":172oepqn said:

Very disturbing video. No doubt. But it starts at the first stop, where LaVoy blew through . . . and then to the second, when he plowed through a snow drift trying to get past the road block. They are talking in the truck: "Where are the guns?" So, no doubt there were guns in the truck, as some involved denied. Still, I can't digest that these people knew they had trouble -- big trouble -- and chose to leave to travel, to a whole 'nother jurisdiction, thinking they were just able to come and go as they pleased and there would be no repurcussions. Lavoy didn't have his big sidearm on he was usually pictured with, but one in his pocket. You think the cops lied about that? If he was reaching for it, or just scratching an itch, law enforcement knew he wouldn't be without a firearm. He'd already said he'd die before he'd be taken in. So, if you were a law enforcement officer there that day, as tight as tensions were, and it all happened as it happened ... was it Lavoy got shot first, or maybe a cop got shot first? What was the choice? Lavoy died.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top...ew video, and it is exactly as she described.

Bigfoot":obfbfmkm said:
Govt alphabet agency personnel lie and omit the truth? A show of hands please, of people who are surprised at that.

Kathie I for one don't believe that Lavoy had a gun on him. I believe it was planted on him by law enforcement. And there's no way that he'd have a stolen gun in his position. Lavoy made some bad decisions but he was intelligent.

1.) Why would the authorities plant a weapon on him? They didn't need to fabricate a story about how they thought he was armed to justify shooting him.
2.) Who planted the gun in the first place? The FBI is trying to cover up for the state police? State police planted a gun without the FBI seeing it?
3.) Is it common practice for investigators to divulge serial numbers of weapons used in an ongoing investigation? If it is true that the Feds planted evidence would they really be this sloppy?

This really sounds like something made up by one of the "real truth" websites.

ChrisB":3e6kr50n said:
This really sounds like something made up by one of the "real truth" websites.
Do you mean like Elvis is alive and making donuts in East Woebegone?

Just watched the synced video, fbi from the air and cellphone video. Myself I did not see LaVoy go for his pocket, he always had his arms extended from his body, that's my take. Let's add the Idaho rancher, jack Yantis, who was trying to put down his bull only to get riddled with bullet by cops. Guess you can guess my opinion if this was a justified shooting, which doesn't mean I support or against any of the Bundy actions. LaVoy was shot with arms extended, was non leathal force an option?

I still feel like the pistol was planted. Lavoy had enough problems without adding charges of possession of stolen property and using a firearm in commission of a felony. Lavoy getting killed is all on him. He should've either stayed in the vehicle, or got out with his hands up. He dang sure shouldn't of been walking towards an officer after trying to run around a roadblock. That's a good way to get killed. IMO

They say Common Sense doesn't grow in every garden. It surely didn't grow in the Oregon state police's garden. When the truck was parked and they were arguing why didn't they shoot the tires, The Radiator, The engine lots of options that were left on the table. Yes I know I wasn't there and hind sight is 20/20 but common sense was not applied there, by anyone.

Latest posts