More @$%#^@%#$ Snow

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":1xhywe7h said:
We've got about 4" of wet sloppy snow on the ground. Two new calves this morning--and looking strong. These critters are remarkably weather resistant.
Waterproof too. :lol: Newborns just don't get around in mud very well.

kenny thomas":2a8z3hdz said:
Record snowfall in Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, and Penn. many places 30" since yesterday. My end of Virginia got nothing but rain. :clap:

Blow it out your... :lol2:

Rumour has it we had 18" this go-round. Mostly heavy, icy crap in this mix. Had a drift even with the top of a 16.9x38. Couple of neighbors said we've had between 50 and 60 inches so far this year. More in the forecast for Tuesday. Come on spring...

Red Bull Breeder":3qn1j3i2 said:
Sure glad you had that hex put on plumber greg AC, no telling how much snow we would have got if you hadn't. :D
You know as well as I do that ya don't wanna mess with them ol Hillbilly medicine women
(Witch Doctors) or whatever else ya wanna call them, they got some strong powers

jedstivers":1uwx0dju said:
Dang hillbilly's, 6" an still falling. Had snow in the forcast then they changed it to rain then took it all the way out and now it's everywere. Dadgum hillbilly's! :mad:

Why they puttin their Curse on us, we ain't done nothing. :(

Angus Cowman":1jzl5h3c said:
They are calling for more snow and I am tired of it
thye are calling for snow for 5 out of the next 7 days and the first round could be up to a ft so that means we might get 18 inches

I have had 3 people call me today wanting to buy hay and then I also got a phone call from a CT member who lives in Northern Mo and said he was sending it all south of him so that means I will get it and not him
I won't mention any names (Plumber Greg) so if I get a foot of snow I am gonna blame it all on HIM because he don't want it because he is calving
I have tried to tell him if he calves in the fall he doesn't have to worry about snow and cold calves but he just won't listen :lol: :lol: :lol:

The school just called they said becasue of heavy snow predictions school is letting out early today-so you get your wish more snow today- Does make chores harder and the mud, well I won't say how that is! I was sloshing thru the snow last week, slipping in the mud, walking across the yard filling the bird feeders, envisioning green grass, the cows out on pasture, think green and you will get thru it.

GMN

I think y'all are to get more snow this week too! :help: We're getting more rain.. :shock: and I can hear it thundering ( excuse me,gotta go hide under the bed with the cats :oops: )

peg4x4":3pmrb8x5 said:
I think y'all are to get more snow this week too! :help: We're getting more rain.. :shock: and I can hear it thundering ( excuse me,gotta go hide under the bed with the cats :oops: )
Uh-Oh................Thunder in February-Frost in April. No shadows (here) on Feb 2 ----------

It's been snowin' since Sun. morn. That's when the hex was put on. Six or seven inches, still snowin', now the wind is starting to blow it all in the low places. One calf born in the barn today, didn't let them out of the lot. gs

plumber_greg":2q5yti50 said:
It's been snowin' since Sun. morn. That's when the hex was put on. Six or seven inches, still snowin', now the wind is starting to blow it all in the low places. One calf born in the barn today, didn't let them out of the lot. gs
We have about a 1/2 inch been snowing all day and melting as fast as it is falling :banana: :banana:

jedstivers":1uxq9dik said:
Just went through Columbus GA. It's 60 an sunny.
I was wondering why you were complaining cause you got a little snow because you aren't even home you are down in Ga playing while the rest of us are having to work and be miserable
If you were a true friend you would of took me along :lol: :lol:

besides think ofthe free Nitrogen you are getting :lol:

Angus Cowman":2e5yh32e said:
jedstivers":2e5yh32e said:
Just went through Columbus GA. It's 60 an sunny.
I was wondering why you were complaining cause you got a little snow because you aren't even home you are down in Ga playing while the rest of us are having to work and be miserable
If you were a true friend you would of took me along :lol: :lol:

besides think ofthe free Nitrogen you are getting :lol:
I thought you were going to be at the house this morning but when you didn't show I had to cut out. You ought to see the green grass down here, we just went through Dawson.

Latest posts