Limousin Sale in Missouri

Help Support CattleToday:

They sure didn't pump that local sale like the usually do. A month before there are normally ads on the radio and at least ones a week in the paper. The only reason I knew about it this year is from a neighbor that had some cattle in it. I don;t know what the difference was this year from previous ones. Didn't make much sense to me to not push it. Ah well, that's the business of the group., sure not mone

dun

That might be it. Since I haven't gone in years I don't recall. But that sounds about right.
But maybe we should discuss this on the Sale Board

dun

Limiman
Both seem to be good choices. I like lot 76 for her bw epd and milk epd. That is one high milk epd. Lot 79 is no slouch either good milk epd and ribeye epd. My only question on both of them is their docility epd. You can't argue with the pedigrees though. Pinegar seems to be a great program. Can't go far in the Limousin breed without seeing the AUTO prefix. What do you think of lot 69. She has some great epds and performance. I bet she'll fetch a good price. Let me know what you decide.

la4angus":12lleogt said:
There is a Cattle Sales Board to post info about cattle sales.

Is that also the proper place to ask questions about the 2 lots that you might purchase :roll:

Latest posts