kubota m7040

Help Support CattleToday:

You two guys are something. Bigbull, Charlie says "when you find yourself in a hole stop digging".
When one says outright that adding a loader will help the light rear end; me thinks I'd stop digging. ;-)

ahhhhhh yes now the truth comes out.i dont need no balast weight on my tractor to lift those baby bales.heck my tractor can pull your baler all day long.i never digg a hole i cant climb out of.

I have a M9000 wouldn't want one any smaller than it. I pull a 10 ft off set disk with it ok. We also run a NH TL100 witch handles most jobs better than the Kubota. Cabs on a kubota sure wasn't built to fit AC.

you just hit the only bad thing about a kubota.they arnt built for big men.not enough room on the platform.an the deck isnt completely flat.

the one I was on had a flat deck
and I wasn't running a kubota down or the one you own I was just stating facts they are light in the back end and all tractors that size no matter what brand have the same problem
as for pulling my baler yours might be able to in flat ground but in hills it would struggle and wouldn't be near as effective doing it all the time it would be putting a load on that size tractor no matter what brand

sizmic":2nkbi9x8 said:
What I call the mid-size Kubota in my mind is light in the rear. We spec'd ours with rear weights and methanol in the tires, helped a lot! The large size Kubotas are plenty competative with anything else out their in that class, i.e. M126, M110, M135. In my opinion they are way better on fuel too!

We got ours from Outdoor Power Source in Elizabethtown. We had trade-in so it's hard to figure what the price actually was. They were 3 grand better in the difference than anyone else selling Kubotas that we visited.

Time will tell but we didn't buy it to pull 4 bottom plows and 15' disks. I think it will fit quite well loading wet bales on our wrapper table.

Sizmic

I think sizmic has hit the nail on the head. The Kubota M95, M105, ect. are a heavier made tractor. For dirt farming I think you need one of these. As AC stated this is currently a problem with all brands, making them to where they can sell a lot of them. Seems most brands have a cheaper version nowdays.

sizmic":1jupfz4k said:
What I call the mid-size Kubota in my mind is light in the rear. We spec'd ours with rear weights and methanol in the tires, helped a lot! The large size Kubotas are plenty competative with anything else out their in that class, i.e. M126, M110, M135. In my opinion they are way better on fuel too!

We got ours from Outdoor Power Source in Elizabethtown. We had trade-in so it's hard to figure what the price actually was. They were 3 grand better in the difference than anyone else selling Kubotas that we visited.

Time will tell but we didn't buy it to pull 4 bottom plows and 15' disks. I think it will fit quite well loading wet bales on our wrapper table.

Sizmic

I think sizmic has hit the nail on the head. The Kubota M95, M105, ect. are a heavier made tractor. For dirt farming I think you need one of these. As AC stated this is currently a problem with all brands, making them to where they can sell a lot of them. Seems most brands have a cheaper version nowdays.

Angus Cowman":16a95ey3 said:
bigbull338":16a95ey3 said:
im sold on kubotas,dont think ill buy anything but kubota from now own.an yes they are a tad light in the rear ends.but the loader will fix that prob.the reason they ride rough is because they are built shorter.
A loader doesn't fix them being light in the rear it makes it worse because you are adding more weight to the front end

And all this time I have been adding weight to the rear wheels. Looks like all I need is a heavier loader on the front. :lol2:

When i was still working for a ag dealer it seem like the hp went up and the weight went down, all this happened about the time steel really started going up. Like it has been said all makes have the utility models that have the hp but not the weight. I think they geared these more to general use and not much tillage.

Angus Cowman":1lw5n4t3 said:
bigbull338":1lw5n4t3 said:
but you have yet to say what size bales your baler puts up.
I have stated on here several times I bale a 4x5 bale

Mr. AC, always remember, this is the same person that was willing to jump on a school teacher. :roll:

i dont jump on any1,an if yall think so i must be hitting some nerves.people on here just think youll go broke baling your own hay.an they are wrong.most of yall are fair weather cattlemen,in when things are good bail out when things get bad.

bigbull338":1skq0lri said:
i dont jump on any1,an if yall think so i must be hitting some nerves.people on here just think youll go broke baling your own hay.an they are wrong.most of yall are fair weather cattlemen,in when things are good bail out when things get bad.
I guess that is why your brother and nephew always does all the work
and is always coming by to feed the cows cause you are a fair weather cattleman
but I know you are too busy being the next big Beefmaster producer in the country
Most on here have made it themselves and everything they have whether or not if it is 5 hd or 200 hd have gotten it themselves and made the money to pay for it themselves and by working a day job to pay for it
most have also raised a family and bought a home and had to struggle to get where they are today
and they didn't do it by living at home with momma and drawing a gov't check for being an idiot

bigbull338":24k1aggm said:
and no you haven't hit any nerves it is just that alot of people on here have figured out you are an idiot it is evident by your posts that you are an idiot and have NO clue what the real world is like
never said you would go broke said it doesn't save any money when your really get down to it

Now AC, I think you may be jumping to conclusions here. BB never said he had the Loader installed on the FRONT of the tractor. :lol:

Isomade":2tr4gkfb said:
Now AC, I think you may be jumping to conclusions here. BB never said he had the Loader installed on the FRONT of the tractor. :lol:

:nod: :lol2: :bang:

Isomade":2vjmrbsx said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

same goes for you ac you sitt there an pick fights because you dont have no land or cattle.

Latest posts