2013 Kubota M7040 value

Help Support CattleToday:

Tractor is a little rougher than pictures show. Fuel tank is partially crushed by bracket bent into it. Hydraulics seem weak as it struggles to lift front wheels off the ground. Brakes are weak. Lots of little things that add up. They did come off a little more on price but not sure it's worth it to me. Got another one the same year located the pictures look like a new one. Very low hour unit. Distance is the issue. If they offer a good trade it will probably be 10k more difference.
Sounds like that tractor has quite a few things against it. I'd say that's why it's been on their lot for so long. It sounds like you're got a good tractor right now, and might save yourself lots of potential headaches to wait for another tractor to trade for to come along. 7040 and 7060s come through lots in my area fairly regularly, so i bet another one that's in better shape than that one will come your way before long.

Sounds like that tractor has quite a few things against it. I'd say that's why it's been on their lot for so long. It sounds like you're got a good tractor right now, and might save yourself lots of potential headaches to wait for another tractor to trade for to come along. 7040 and 7060s come through lots in my area fairly regularly, so i bet another one that's in better shape than that one will come your way before long.
I wondered before I went since it's been there 9 months something was wrong. I am keeping my current M7040 and want to get rid of a 2wd John Deere and get a cab tractor. That way both tractors are capable of feeding in the winter. I like having 2 during hay season.

I don't see anything glaring. PTO shield is a little banged up and it appears someone lost one of the lift arm pins at some point and stuck a hitch pin in the right side. By the fading I'd say it spent quite a bit of time outside.

Looks like that roof skin is about $1500 from Kubota so that could be a bargaining chip.

I don't see anything glaring. PTO shield is a little banged up and it appears someone lost one of the lift arm pins at some point and stuck a hitch pin in the right side. By the fading I'd say it spent quite a bit of time outside.

Looks like that roof skin is about $1500 from Kubota so that could be a bargaining chip.
It's got more problems than I want to deal with.

Latest posts