Just arrived on board

Help Support CattleToday:

bulldog

Reaction score
I have been reading these posts for several months now, and I cannot believe the amount of information that is floating around and the willingness of people to help, and offer their insight. That is a big reason why I decided to come aboard.

I have been raising bottle calves for about a year, so that is where most of my interest is at for now. I really have enjoyed reading the past post of Milkmaid, Medic24, and others. I am a real greenhorn at these bottle babies, but I really enjoy making something out of nothing, and take pride in the little ones. Also my children enjoy it as well, and that in turn makes it a lot more enjoyable for me. Don't mean to be so long winded, but I just wanted to introduce myself, and to say that I look foward to chatting with you all.

:D

Welcome bulldog. I am always looking for new recruits to slow down the yank's heading south. Being in NC you will be on the front lines. Do you accept this task or do we call you wimp? :lol:

Oh, and be on the look out for a guy named Crowder, he runs a B&B in Tenn and is always advertising trying to get more yank business. He also runs a real-estate company that caters to the yanks. He is always trying to sell yanks property in the south. If ya run into him, just tell him you already have his number and it is tattooed on your gun hand. :cboy:

Welcome to the boards. Lots of great folks here that are more than willing to help with just about anything.

Ryan

Welcome....some real knowledgable folks here...have helped me out more times than I can remember, but then the remembering part is harder these days.
Good luck with the bottle babies, rewarding but more work than I want to put out these days. Dave Mc

I used to live in NC, outside of Charlotte but moved west to chase cows. Beautiful country out there where you are at, Charlotte was awful flat for my liking.

Welcome bulldog. Lots of good info here, I've learned much. Lots of good people here who are very helpful and like to have fun now and again.

Katherine

flaboy+":2c91kc46 said:
Welcome bulldog. I am always looking for new recruits to slow down the yank's heading south. Being in NC you will be on the front lines. Do you accept this task or do we call you wimp? :lol:

Oh, and be on the look out for a guy named Crowder, he runs a B&B in Tenn and is always advertising trying to get more yank business. He also runs a real-estate company that caters to the yanks. He is always trying to sell yanks property in the south. If ya run into him, just tell him you already have his number and it is tattooed on your gun hand. :cboy:

I thought you wanted Crowder for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

germancowgirl":i336q29d said:
Wellcome Bulldog!
Nice to meet other greenhorns!
German cow girl how long have you been waiting to use that greenhorn word???

Crowderfarms":1g0zk9t9 said:
ollie'":1g0zk9t9 said:
germancowgirl":1g0zk9t9 said:
Wellcome Bulldog!
I'm beginning to think I smell something in the Voodpile.
Kraut perhaps?

ollie'":2rqlj1lg said:
Crowderfarms":2rqlj1lg said:
ollie'":2rqlj1lg said:
germancowgirl":2rqlj1lg said:
Wellcome Bulldog!
Kraut perhaps?
Real sour Sauerkraut.

Crowderfarms":3nlzoeq7 said:
ollie'":3nlzoeq7 said:
Crowderfarms":3nlzoeq7 said:
ollie'":3nlzoeq7 said:
germancowgirl":3nlzoeq7 said:
Wellcome Bulldog!
Kraut perhaps?
Real sour Sauerkraut.
At your age sensory perception and muscle tone isn't what it was at 60. Have you considered checking your drawers? The depends may be ...undependable.

Latest posts