I just want to say thank you

Help Support CattleToday:

bscattle

Reaction score
Thank you for all of you that have answered all my question, not on time have I been made to feel like an idiot for asking a question. I have been in a lot of forums and groups and have been made to feel silly for asking a question, or gotten a rude comment etc….

It's refreshing to be able to ask a question and get honest answers!

Thank you, I love you guys!

Don't worry I am not done asking questions..we were able to get the pasture mowed and soon we will look at getting it fenced.

Met some very intelligent people here. Made a few friends. Learned a lot. I like this forum because MOST people here like to help each other.
I don't know everything about cattle.
I am 62 and been around cattle for about 25 yrs....and I still need a lot of education. I am not embarrassed to ask a stupid question !

Met some very intelligent people here. Made a few friends. Learned a lot. I like this forum because MOST people here like to help each other.
I don't know everything about cattle.
I am 62 and been around cattle for about 25 yrs....and I still need a lot of education. I am not embarrassed to ask a stupid question !
No such thing as a stupid question. Or...the only stupid question is the one not asked.

Learning is what it's all about.

Latest posts