It's hard work mowing the grass

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah they are OCD, but tread lightly my friend. KY is a small state and it'll be a short trip for a big man to give an azz whooping :)

Cross-7":3mujdjdv said:
Yeah they are OCD, but tread lightly my friend. KY is a small state and it'll be a short trip for a big man to give an azz whooping :)

First off Kentucky isn't a small state and secondly Bigfoot is a gentle giant until pushed. Bright Raven chirps, he doesn't push.

TennesseeTuxedo":11h3i8if said:
Cross-7":11h3i8if said:

First off Kentucky isn't a small state and secondly Bigfoot is a gentle giant until pushed. Bright Raven chirps, he doesn't push.

It's a small state compared the other 52 :dunce:

Cross-7":57spfxg4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":57spfxg4 said:
Cross-7":57spfxg4 said:

It's a small state compared the other 52 :dunce:

TennesseeTuxedo":2g44x29n said:
Cross-7":2g44x29n said:

https://youtu.be/DDv_PlrBg14

TennesseeTuxedo":3u3pbbj7 said:
Cross-7":3u3pbbj7 said:

Yep, Kentucky isn't small. At 36th it is larger than those giants like Rhode Island and Delaware. Heck it is almost twice as big as biggest county in the nation. Not twice as big but almost.

Dave":2f4vijlh said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2f4vijlh said:
Cross-7":2f4vijlh said:

Yep, Kentucky isn't small. At 36th it is larger than those giants like Rhode Island and Delaware. Heck it is almost twice as big as biggest county in the nation. Not twice as big but almost.

See, told ya so. Bigger than a bunch of states. Home of the Kentucky Derby and (as much as it pains me to say) one of the best college basketball programs in the history of the sport.

TennesseeTuxedo":3ia7frpx said:
Dave":3ia7frpx said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3ia7frpx said:

See, told ya so. Bigger than a bunch of states. Home of the Kentucky Derby and (as much as it pains me to say) one of the best college basketball programs in the history of the sport.

Don't forget this, http://www.farmmachineryshow.org
It's well worth the price of admission.

Dave":3itye53k said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3itye53k said:
Cross-7":3itye53k said:

Yeah, kinda like Texas is a small state.. Nearly fits twice in to the smaller province of BC.. Not quite, but almost... BC is 5th, but may be dropping a point with all the fires burning

Latest posts