If you could spend a day................

Help Support CattleToday:

I only talked to him about 3mins or so as I was trying to pay for some calves I bought and get home. He used to PM me a lot on here about coming to his farm to see his operation, he mentioned it again when I saw him at the barn. I never went. Haven't heard from him in a long time.

I've met Inyati in person and seen his operation.

We bought 15 Hereford cows and heifers as well as a very nice bull from Mrvictordomino and I had the pleasure of spending part of a day at his place in 2012.

I text or PM with a couple of other guys from time to time. I'd like to get out and visit with some of the other members in Tennessee and Kentucky.

TennesseeTuxedo":g7qs26fz said:
I've met Inyati in person and seen his operation.

We bought 15 Hereford cows and heifers as well as a very nice bull from Mrvictordomino and I had the pleasure of spending part of a day at his place in 2012.

I text or PM with a couple of other guys from time to time. I'd like to get out and visit with some of the other members in Tennessee and Kentucky.

You have to be careful who you give your number too there are some weird o's out there.

Hook":3nmwn3or said:
M5 speaks the truth. He keeps sending me weird texts that make no sense. Something about blowing trees up with pipes and a rifle

I just want to make sure when the feds show up I have someone to talk to in the pen.

I've met about 10, talk to another 3 or 4 weekly. All been really nice fine people except one. There's sevarel more I would like to get around to.

I'd love to meet Dun, Caustic, his sister Muratic, Dylan Biggs and OK-jeanne. I have met JHambley and we became good friends.

OK Jeanne and her husband are great people. We have visited them several times over the past 3 years.

M5farm":s3bbbyxj said:
Hook":s3bbbyxj said:
M5 speaks the truth. He keeps sending me weird texts that make no sense. Something about blowing trees up with pipes and a rifle

I just want to make sure when the feds show up I have someone to talk to in the pen.

And you know the Feds already have this thread in their file! :shock:

Alan":3mmy3a2n said:
M5farm":3mmy3a2n said:
Hook":3mmy3a2n said:

And you know the Feds already have this thread in their file! :shock:
That's ok. I've been on the list since I bought Obama and Feinstein the NRA memberships

That's ok. I've been on the list since I bought Obama and Feinstein the NRA memberships

Did you ever get a reply from that wonderful gesture? :hide:

I would like to spend the rest of my life with cowgirl8. Considering the skill she has at communication, it would take her that long to explain to me what that crusty stuff is on a cow's behind. :D
Just kidding. I would rather stoke the fires of Purgatory for eternity.

I recall seeing a bunch of old fat guys with beards in that beard contest. Spending a day with them might be too depressing. Pass!

dun: I get a sense of melancholy about dun. Probably not good mates. Has the most broad and diverse knowledge of cattle as anyone on this forum.

Greybeard is just too dam ugly. But I like that dude. Just could not look at him all day. :D

3waycross: I am afraid if I ever get back to Colorado, I would never leave a second time. :nod:

TexasBred: I would be afraid I would take a likin to his wife and he would never be able to run me off. :mrgreen:

Dylan Biggs, Deepsouth (I want to hunt rattlesnakes and be saved by the power of God), and Ken (wbvs58). That is the three.

There are others but you said only three. I have always liked Hook. I have a sense that we are not alike but I am attracted to something about him. His flip flops.
I could spend time with highgrit, Nesikep, Lucky, glacierridge, bse, oldtimer, robert, Jeanne White, AllForage, Banjo, Bigfoot, fitz, jasonleonard, melking, Ouachita, Ruth, M5Farm, Chuckie, chippie, CP, Alisonb, KERSIE, and many more.

I don't need to mention Kris (Fire Sweep Ranch). I have met her and I love her dearly. I plan to see her operation this fall. I have met TT and BigBlueGrass. And I will not mention my Brothers (yes, I added one today) Sky and Shanghai. I plan to get over to HughesFamilyFarm.

I also need to spend some time with melking to learn all about ducktape usage lol I want to hangout with Nesi and take 2 million pictures lol I would spend the day with HG but he may confuse me for a liberal and shoot me lol Bigfoot so I can tag along and do a tractor run with him lol

You're good with me Sky, just a little to easy on criminals. I had a gun stolen that my grandfather gave me and it was priceless. And if I ever catch someone stealing from me I plan on taking all my hatred out on them. Sure some good folks on here, even if their hobby farmers.

highgrit":s0h94weq said:
You're good with me Sky, just a little to easy on criminals. I had a gun stolen that my grandfather gave me and it was priceless. And if I ever catch someone stealing from me I plan on taking all my hatred out on them. Sure some good folks on here, even if their hobby farmers.

HG you are good with me as well sit at my table any day but when you come bring some fish :lol2: I had a double barrel iver Johnson shotgun stolen from me it was my great grandfathers by a family member on drugs and sold it. I know how you feel.

Jogeephus, skyhightree1 and Red Bull Breeder,everyone bring a jar. They might not want to meet me, but I'm much more likable in person than on the computer. There are many others I'd like to meet as well.

HDRider":2y7wxeck said:
To that end, I wish we had some kind of CT day somewhere where folks showed up and shared time. I know we live all over the place, but it could be by state or province for my Canadian friends on here.

The foe thing ain't no thing. There are a lot of good people here with experiences I'd like to share, and knowing what I read on here sets a lot of folks here higher than some of the nimrods I meet everyday.

I like cattle, and I like cattle people. It makes an auto connection.

ranchers.net did just that a few years ago. It was fun meeting the regulars and some of the "not so regulars". ;-) Might still be a pic of the attendees up at ranchers. If so, I'm in it. 8)

ohiosteve":o1b37fyk said:
Jogeephus, skyhightree1 and Red Bull Breeder,everyone bring a jar. They might not want to meet me, but I'm much more likable in person than on the computer. There are many others I'd like to meet as well.

I would love to meet you .. You have some toys for me to play with and have great knowledge and skills .. I gotta admit my name was in that mix :tiphat: Ohio I would probably bring you a few gallons of some good stuff :mrgreen:

Latest posts