If you could spend a day................

Help Support CattleToday:

I want to meet everyone that's not a liberal. I'm going to catch up with CB one of these days. And I'm planning on having a fish and shrimp cook with Joe this fall. A very interesting man indeed. I would also like to meet Cowgirl8, she has a strong will and a lot of fight. And Bigfoot that's a no-brainer. Mr. Dun has forgotten more than I will ever know. And the list goes on and on.

Craig Miller":16vmrps2 said:
Bigfoot":16vmrps2 said:
jasonleonard":16vmrps2 said:
After the foe list saga that I just skimmed over, I was wandering if each of you had the opportunity to spend a day with two or three CT members.....who would your choices be?

Now this a subject worth talking about. My first pick disappeared as quick as he came. Nwviquero, I'd like to ride a god horse thru that country he lives in. I'd have to think about the others for a while.

That was some nice country. Reckon what happen to him?

SOS I'd guess
Postby NMVaquero » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Sure willl be nice to get back to normal here...

Less ego and rudeness.
Maybe the childlike behavior is the heat.
Can't hardly read a thread without someone being rude and certainly can't post without someone finding a way to insult.

Craig Miller":1jhopu3p said:
Bigfoot":1jhopu3p said:
jasonleonard":1jhopu3p said:
After the foe list saga that I just skimmed over, I was wandering if each of you had the opportunity to spend a day with two or three CT members.....who would your choices be?

Now this a subject worth talking about. My first pick disappeared as quick as he came. Nwviquero, I'd like to ride a god horse thru that country he lives in. I'd have to think about the others for a while.

I actually have sporadic contact with him. He's doing fine. I can't speak for him, but he came thru during one of our crazy spells. Kinda like now actually.

3waycross":13z4gdrn said:
sorry.............I forgot Sky and Hook

Sky I can see .... But Hook! :shock: Really hook?! :shock: Okay maybe if he took me fishing, but only if dead eye came along so I'm assured of catching somthing! :lol: :lol:

To many to name but I would really like to meet Dun sometime. I've met a few members and all have been top notch. Had a chance to meet Jed once but things didn't work out. Seems like he got drunk and woke up with a giraffe or something like that. I forget exactly what it was. He might remember better than me.

Craig Miller":llqdk8h7 said:
Bigfoot":llqdk8h7 said:
jasonleonard":llqdk8h7 said:

I have wondered about him also,I found there operation really interesting.

I do not think I could stand to meet any CT members for a day. I would have too many questions for one day but they would probably be fed up with me in half that time. So even though.I would.like to.meet Jogeephus, AC,Dun,,Jed,3way,Hillsdown,And many many more I think my imagination of what they are like will have to suffice

TB, CP, and 3way.
At one time or another something they said really meant something to me, though they won't remember that one line in their long history of CT, I do, and I would like to shake their hand for it.

There are way too many on here that I would love to meet so I cannot just list a few .
I have been blessed to have a few visit us here from CT and from Ranchers and we got to spend a wonderful week of holidays in Colorado summer 2013 with 3way and his beautiful wife . We wanted to venture out longer to meet up with our southern friends and our mid west friends but ran out of time . Tried to meet up with ILH on our way back but for some reason it didn't work out .

We just have too much geography between us , that I guess it will have to happen if we can all manage to get together at a specific date and location or I retire and go on a really long trip throughout Canada and the US . I

I also would love to meet Ali and Knersie in SA and all of my Aussie and NZ friends too .

I need to buy a lottery ticket(s) to make it all happen . :D

BTW I think a lot of us could get into a huge bunch of trouble if we all met up , but good trouble . :tiphat:

I'd like to meet Dun, Alison, Knersie and Vic... sorry, couldn't stop at 3, and there are MANY more I'd like to meet and visit with. Used to enjoy the word game with Jalopy but somehow that fell off track! Had many netversations with Angie too but we never got to meet. She was a lot of fun, and a sweetheart! Oh, and Aaron, would like to see his cow operation as he's not too far from me :cboy:

I would love to meet everyone! (There are only a couple that I would not care to.) But if I have to narrow it down to just 2-3 I will need to give it some deep thought..........There are some folks that don't even post that often, but seem like really great people.

Gonna try and get down in the flat land to visit AC and Jed one of these days. I share a few hobbies with Jo, and would enjoy a visit with him. Where 3way lives the air is to thin. Quite a few others I would like to meet I think.

SOME DAY I aim to tackle my dream of riding my horse in the 48 contiguous states and then I will visit all of you....

you have been warned.....

jasonleonard":2pho8c1a said:
I guess I should take a turn myself! I think Denver, KT,CB, Texas Papaw,HIllsdown, Inyati, TB,Jed, Bigfoot, and Larry Shoat... to just name a few, would be awesome to meet! I guess that's more than 2 or 3, and I can think of several more that I find interesting.

I did meet Texas Papaw. He's genuine. You'd like him better in person.

Personally I would like to meet anyone not on my foes list :mrgreen: I honestly can't pick just 3 there is so many of you I would like to spend sometime with. I need to go out there and teach 3 way how to take urban bucks :mrgreen: Alan I need to teach him radish sandwiches are not where its at. I need to make my way to Rons to get my heifer that should be my top priority. I need to teach Double T how to use that stihl of his. So many people so little time I would like to follow Dun around for a day actually told Dun my friend lives near him and when my friend and my schedule match up I would like to buy him lunch when I go up there. Jed and AC so I can see how some grain farmers out that way do it and steal some of those .243 bullets of jeds. Dogs and cows - Hicky- Workinonit cause they are close to me as well as Pdfangus. Kenny Thomas so he can show me some new tricks on a dozer. Brother Hook so I can convince him to give me his smoker. M5 so he can teach me to build a roof that stays on my buildings. ga prime so I can check his garden over. Jo so I can fill my belly. Cottage farm because of how pleasant the conversations always are. CB so I can see how fast he can pump compared to my semi-auto shotguns. Hdrider so I can convince him to get a crotch rocket :mrgreen: Texasbred so he can teach me the fine are of drinking beer and harassing people :lol2: Chuckie cause shes funny. There is so many people and if I did not list you its not cause I don't want to meet you its cause people would tell me not to write a book and post it. I will meet any people and in any order. I think everyone can give someone else on this forum some good information that is useful.

I'd like to spend many days with many CT members! I cannot list them all. I know my travels would take me throughout my own state of Va, along with trips to Fla,Texas, Missouri,Canada, Montana, Indiana, California,Upstate NY,Alabama,Arkansas,Idaho,Wyo,Oklahoma,Australia,NZ,SA......heck....all over the place! The thing is, I've been to many of those places but it was so many years ago and waaaayyyy before joining CT.

I would also enjoy seeing how others have their places and system set-up, see how it differs from my set-up. It would be a great opportunity to see, first-hand, soemthing new.

Latest posts