If you could spend a day................

Help Support CattleToday:

Several on here I would like to meet for various reasons. I can say I've met Dun and his wife; both were wonderful people. Dun was nice enough to sell me a 22 for my son for little to nothing when I was having trouble finding what I had originally picked out. That old gun will also get to teach my daughter to shoot. He also checks in from time to time on my boy who had the health issues last fall. Super person with a wealth of knowledge and live experiences.

There are too many to list.
There are some who I would love to learn more from and just soak up stories of history, life and their experiences.
Those with whom I share common interests and experiences.
Those with whom I could debate differing opinions on subjects that are important to me.
A CT party would be a heck of a good time!

I've met a couple members already, they are different as night and day here at CT, but in person, well, to be honest, they are exactly, just as they are here.
Just too many for me to make any choices--sure as heck can't narrow it down to just 3, but Dun, Ouchita, the Brahma guy over in New Roads--I forget his handle, Aaron, Joe,TB, Bez, the Hillsdowns, Shanghai, 3wayCross, Chippie, Kathy In Thorpe, PDF and KT --heck, might as well name the whole board.

Of all tho, it would have been the honor of a life time for me to have been able to sit and just listen to Idaman talk..

greybeard":3n3vtgir said:
the Brahma guy over in New Roads--I forget his handle..

Cypressfarms? He's a good one. One of my sisters lives right across the river from him but I haven't met him yet.

As I said that I would love to meet everyone, but I want to add an amendment here.

I would love to go spend the weekend with Doc Harris and his wife. That would be so much fun.

Dun, 3way and Alan don't count. We all would love to meet them. I'd also like to meet Jake, Chuckie, Sky and M5 along with a number of others. Doubt I'll live that long though.

I'd love to meet Dun, Caustic, his sister Muratic, Dylan Biggs and OK-jeanne. I have met JHambley and we became good friends.

Limomike":3fj7jp8w said:
I would spend a day with anyone on here, buyin me a meal and a beer. :cboy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm with you! Buy me a couple (4) beers and I'm yours! :lol:

Alan":1btaiwyw said:
Limomike":1btaiwyw said:

I would use my words more carefully, Iso might just take you up on that. :hide: :shock: :eek:

I've met bse (sold him some heifers) I talk to Denver to weekly. Met sirloin aka ncliz at the stock barn last winter.

Alan":26n7pisq said:
Limomike":26n7pisq said:

Always did figure your weren't cheap, but you could be had........... Guess I was wrong on at least one count. :lol2: :lol2:

sim.-ang.king":1sr01xnq said:
Alan":1sr01xnq said:
Limomike":1sr01xnq said:

I would use my words more carefully, Iso might just take you up on that. :hide: :shock: :eek:

Ah .... Oh...... Well, never mind. :lol: I mean it Iso NEVER MIND!!! :lol:

Latest posts