If you could spend a day................

Help Support CattleToday:

Really hard to pick just three, but three that come to mind: Dun, Milkmaid and Bigfoot. I have met and talked with a couple members, been at the stockyard and saw a couple others but did not know it until afterwards. There are several more that I would like to meet if I had the chance.

tom4018":2ev5yjtg said:
Really hard to pick just three, but three that come to mind: Dun, Milkmaid and Bigfoot. I have met and talked with a couple members, been at the stockyard and saw a couple others but did not know it until afterwards. There are several more that I would like to meet if I had the chance.

How could I forget Milkmaid, I'd really like to meet her, I have a lot of respect for her.

MilkMaid because I think she is a super gal.

Bez because I would really like to hear him tell of his experiences "off the record'. I'm going to throw Hoss in here as well.

Jogeephus because I really enjoy reading his stuff. I think he is a pretty good 'ole boy because we have similar views on some things.

Caustic because, well, he is Caustic. I should meet him because he is just over the river and through the woods. So we are kind of almost neighbors. In case of a "difficulty" I would as soon have him standing with me as anybody.

Would like to meet all the snake killers, you know who you are.

Please xcuse me going over three. There are still others but I'll stop.

PS. Difficulty--Old southern way of saying, " an active or pending scrap".
Scrap--Physical way of settling differences. Often ends up down in the gravel or in the smoke from gun powder.

I've had a couple of members invite themselves to show up here. I told them both that visitors are always welcome gave them my address and told them if they were friendly I'd free up a day to spend with them and if they weren't then I'd free up five minutes to handle them... Something must have come up because I've never heard back from either of them and I was kind of looking forward to meeting them both. :frowns:

cow pollinater":cwwttd04 said:
I've had a couple of members invite themselves to show up here. I told them both that visitors are always welcome gave them my address and told them if they were friendly I'd free up a day to spend with them and if they weren't then I'd free up five minutes to handle them... Something must have come up because I've never heard back from either of them and I was kind of looking forward to meeting them both. :frowns:

You're a little too far away CP but I'd really like to spend a day or two in your world assuming I could even keep up with you.

skyhightree1":29m3mgj9 said:
highgrit":29m3mgj9 said:
You're good with me Sky, just a little to easy on criminals. I had a gun stolen that my grandfather gave me and it was priceless. And if I ever catch someone stealing from me I plan on taking all my hatred out on them. Sure some good folks on here, even if their hobby farmers.

HG you are good with me as well sit at my table any day but when you come bring some fish :lol2: I had a double barrel iver Johnson shotgun stolen from me it was my great grandfathers by a family member on drugs and sold it. I know how you feel.
Sky you got any brothers?? My brother hocked an my granpa's old double barrel LC Smith 12 gauge shotgun...probably got $30 for it. Never saw it again.

KNERSIE":n262wz9b said:
tom4018":n262wz9b said:

How could I forget Milkmaid, I'd really like to meet her, I have a lot of respect for her.
K....she made a few posts a couple weeks ago...should be in 3rd or maybe 4th year at the University becoming that Vet she's always wanted to be.

inyati13":20kx2617 said:
I don't need to mention Kris (Fire Sweep Ranch). I have met her and I love her dearly. I plan to see her operation this fall. I have met TT and BigBlueGrass. And I will not mention my Brothers (yes, I added one today) Sky and Shanghai. I plan to get over to HughesFamilyFarm.

Sky being the big indian chief might have some of that foo foo dust buddy....better have him tied up when he starts hallucinating or the "Band of Brothers" mind come to an end. :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":2t1ubjqd said:
cow pollinater":2t1ubjqd said:

You're a little too far away CP but I'd really like to spend a day or two in your world assuming I could even keep up with you.
Well you're friendly(they both said they were going to come kick my a$$ :lol: ) so I guess I need to free up a day if you're able to make it out. I'd love to meet you to.

cow pollinater":1tzqt6e6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1tzqt6e6 said:
cow pollinater":1tzqt6e6 said:

Well you're friendly(they both said they were going to come kick my a$$ :lol: ) so I guess I need to free up a day if you're able to make it out. I'd love to meet you to.

LOL! Likewise CP, likewise.

KNERSIE":2w89fii3 said:
tom4018":2w89fii3 said:

X2 now my list is getting long

M5farm":2xy4edma said:
Hook":2xy4edma said:
Is this popularity contest done yet?

I got a feeling that after the "f e d s" look at my phone records were gonna get to meet in court.

Ah? Why did you put spaces in the word "f e d s"? :mrgreen:

4CTophand!!! That's the guy! Finally remembered his name. He could plow and plant 80 acres in an afternoon.

I really don't want to spend a day with him. Just want him to come to the farm for a day.

He didn't last here very long. He was the bullshippper of bullshippers. All you bullies ganged up on him and ran him off.

Anyone else remember that guy?

Alan":1zsvgj0d said:
KNERSIE":1zsvgj0d said:
tom4018":1zsvgj0d said:

X2 now my list is getting long

Alan, reading between the lines I think Milkmaid is spending some time at one of those Hermiston area feedlots. That is close enough that the two of us could meet up (and meet) and drive over to visit her. I would like to meet her too before she finds greener pastures far away from us.

I have met Old Timer but it was 43-44 years ago when we were both riding rough stock in college rodeo. I wonder if he has changed any? I know I haven't.

Latest posts