If you could spend a day................

Help Support CattleToday:

jasonleonard

Reaction score
After the foe list saga that I just skimmed over, I was wandering if each of you had the opportunity to spend a day with two or three CT members.....who would your choices be?

Isom is probably the closest, but is a bit worrisome to me. I would drive down and meet CB and GB without reservation. If I was headed east, or west, there would be many. To many to list. Chuckie looks hot in that picture that inyati posted ;-)

jasonleonard":196mga0s said:
After the foe list saga that I just skimmed over, I was wandering if each of you had the opportunity to spend a day with two or three CT members.....who would your choices be?

Now this a subject worth talking about. My first pick disappeared as quick as he came. Nwviquero, I'd like to ride a god horse thru that country he lives in. I'd have to think about the others for a while.

Alan":2bo552iq said:
Jo without a doubt...... Too many other choices
Agh come on Alan! After we eat something at Jogees you know you want to go ride around on the 4 wheeler with Crazygirl8! :)

Bigfoot and Texasbred.
Bigfoot is a class act. He kicks himself over stuff that the rest of us don't even consider offensive. I'd like to meet him in person just to shake his hand. He makes me want to get closer to God and there's not a lot of people that remind me to want that.
Texasbred is a class act to but maybe a little more in my class. :roll: :oops: The undercurrent of respect is there but you're just one drink away from being told that your mom should have spit you out. :mrgreen: I'd like to pick his brain just to see what all is in there.

Kingfisher":1bz10064 said:
Alan":1bz10064 said:
Jo without a doubt...... Too many other choices
Agh come on Alan! After we eat something at Jogees you know you want to go ride around on the 4 wheeler with Crazygirl8! :)

If I get my way, after I eat with Jo I won't be able to move and have a case of knowledge and recipes .... Oh! And still not move .... Just wake me in the morning for breakfast! :lol:

To that end, I wish we had some kind of CT day somewhere where folks showed up and shared time. I know we live all over the place, but it could be by state or province for my Canadian friends on here.

The foe thing ain't no thing. There are a lot of good people here with experiences I'd like to share, and knowing what I read on here sets a lot of folks here higher than some of the nimrods I meet everyday.

I like cattle, and I like cattle people. It makes an auto connection.

Already got to spend time with Black and Good, Double V and Hillsdown, and CFPinz.

Looking forward to hunting with Jo and Cow Wrangler this fall.

I guess that just leaves Alan,Texasbred, and Kenny Thomas( I want to hit about 30 gun shows with Kenny)

There are others but those came to mind off the top!

Above all I would sure like to sit under a shade tree with Dun for an afternoon!

To many choices as I would like to meet everyone in person. I only met one person but speak to several others every so often. It would take a month to drive and see all of the folks on my list.

M5farm":sam4juui said:
To many choices as I would like to meet everyone in person. I only met one person but speak to several others every so often. It would take a month to drive and see all of the folks on my list.

Let's meet at the national championship game when the Ducks kick your Florida State's azz :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide: :hide:

3waycross":2rsu5fqs said:
Already got to spend time with Black and Good, Double V and Hillsdown, and CFPinz.

Looking forward to hunting with Jo and Cow Wrangler this fall.

I guess that just leaves Alan,Texasbred, and Kenny Thomas( I want to hit about 30 gun shows with Kenny)

There are others but those came to mind off the top!

Above all I would sure like to sit under a shade tree with Dun for an afternoon!

Vic you are on the list, but include me for the afternoon in the shade with dun! Sounds like a great excuse for a get away! :tiphat:

Ouachita":2hafqtxr said:
Isom is probably the closest, but is a bit worrisome to me. I would drive down and meet CB and GB without reservation. If I was headed east, or west, there would be many. To many to list. Chuckie looks hot in that picture that inyati posted ;-)

Okay, please post a link someone! And why is she not in the "CT family thread yet!"

I guess I should take a turn myself! I think Denver, KT,CB, Texas Papaw,HIllsdown, Inyati, TB,Jed, Bigfoot, and Larry Shoat... to just name a few, would be awesome to meet! I guess that's more than 2 or 3, and I can think of several more that I find interesting.

Alan":37tgmtoi said:
M5farm":37tgmtoi said:

Let's meet at the national championship game when the Ducks kick your Florida State's azz :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide: :hide:
It will be in Texas this year. I need to go ahead and buy my tickets.

I like to spend a week or two hanging out with CB and Dunn just listening and learning.
I like to meet TB just to see if we'd get along or beat the hell out of each other :D

Bigfoot":29ib1bn3 said:
jasonleonard":29ib1bn3 said:

Now this a subject worth talking about. My first pick disappeared as quick as he came. Nwviquero, I'd like to ride a god horse thru that country he lives in. I'd have to think about the others for a while.

That was some nice country. Reckon what happen to him?

M5farm":1n2oi334 said:
Alan":1n2oi334 said:
M5farm":1n2oi334 said:

It will be in Texas this year. I need to go ahead and buy my tickets.

And buy my tickets also! ...... Right???? I'll bring you a beer! :lol:

Hard to limit it to only a few. I speak with several on the phone often. I would like to try and keep up with CB and HC in the trout flats one day. Who wouldn't want to sit down to a plate with Jo. I'm gonna get down to see Hook one of these days. Vic would be near the top of the list.

I have met a few Angus Cowman, Jedstivers, John250, larryshoat, jeannie up in New York but several more on my list. I talk to Hook at least once a week but have not met him yet. I am going to hitch a ride north and see you jasonleonard. Gotta go see Jo sometime for sure. And will meet 3waycross in Kansas for a pheasant hunt when ever he decides its time.

Latest posts