Happy Fathers Day

Help Support CattleToday:

Our twins had to be delivered early so I am spending my first Father's Day in the NICU. Not how I would of done it but I am grateful they are doing good and just need time. Some are in a lot worse shape in here so it puts things in perspective..
Brother, it's all going to be okay and congratulations. Are these your first ones? Boys? Girls?

Praying all goes well ! Medicine has progressed so much that being born early is just a little bump in the road . Congratulations to you and your wife .

It is amazing what all they can do. Ours were delivered at 34 weeks. Good weight, nice and healthy but they need some time to develop their lungs a little more. My daughter has developed quite the reputation in the NICU for being feisty. My son is pretty laid back so far.

Every time I meet a new nurse they tell me "You're going to have you hands full with this one," speaking about my daughter. I kind of had that "oh crap.." moment after about the 5th nurse told me that. Lol.

Best wishes Chaded.
My newest grandson arrived a month early back in January. He spent the afternoon with us today and what a smiling bundle of joy for his parents, my wife and myself.
I also only got sons through the boys my daughters married. One helped me work cattle last Wednesday and we had a good time and good luck.

Our twins had to be delivered early so I am spending my first Father's Day in the NICU. Not how I would of done it but I am grateful they are doing good and just need time. Some are in a lot worse shape in here so it puts things in perspective..
Congratulations! When one of my nephews was born he had to go to NICU. It was an eye opening experience for sure. It's something I will never forget. I was his mothers transport. It was quite a drive so we practically lived there. He is now just shy of 16. I will pray for you and your family. Please keep us posted on how they are doing. Hope momma is doing well.

Our twins had to be delivered early so I am spending my first Father's Day in the NICU. Not how I would have done it but I am grateful they are doing good and just need time. Some are in a lot worse shape in here so it puts things in perspective..
Congratulations! Best wishes to your family.😊

Latest posts