I wonder

Help Support CattleToday:

By the way, thanks a lot, the oak tree died.

France's president Emmanuel Macron gifted America with an Oak tree from France to symbolize unity between the 2 countries. He and president Trump planted it together on the white house
lawn in April 2018. The tree died this year and Macron said he will send Trump a new tree from the
Belleau Woods in Northern France, where 1,800 American soldiers died in battle during WWI.

Son of Butch said:

France's president Emmanuel Macron gifted America with an Oak tree from France to symbolize unity between the 2 countries. He and president Trump planted it together on the white house
lawn in April 2018. The tree died this year and Macron said he will send Trump a new tree from the
Belleau Woods in Northern France, where 1,800 American soldiers died in battle during WWI.
A brand new tree....or only slightly used?

Better hope the Chinese Prez don't show up one day with a tallow tree........Washington DC will never be the same again.

greybeard said:
Son of Butch said:

A brand new tree....or only slightly used?

Better hope the Chinese Prez don't show up one day with a tallow tree........Washington DC will never be the same again.

That could be a good thing, might run some deadwood out of town.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Who failed to water the last tree?
I dunno.
Whose turn was it?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,"

Dave said:
And I just asked why they are sending people to Ranchers?

One of my favorite pieces of advice doled out on CT :roll: ;-)
I must have missed the thread where this occurred. Few years back, seemed like this was being encouraged 1 out of 3 threads. Clearly, very few are taking the advice based on Ranchers activity level.

What the ones in a argument will have too do is,get along long enough too get all herded together.. And go over there together..but like aways there's that one stray,,that wonders off in another direction.. then the whole bunch scatters.. :lol2:

Dave said:
Time to time I hear the comment "take it to Ranchers". I do wonder why, because I do go there from time to time. There was a time when there were some lively discussions there. Good information was shared over there too. Now, you will be talking to yourself. There just isn't hardly anyone there these days.

Plenty of good discussion there. Not a bunch of filler like there is here.

"Take it to Ranchers" comment was always about politics. You wont find the political forum unless you log in over there.

Hadn't seen the comment used in a while either, but just considered I wasnt paying much attention. Interesting that the mod doesn't know that the political forum exists and is active.

https://ranchers.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

HSTexas said:
Dave said:
Time to time I hear the comment "take it to Ranchers". I do wonder why, because I do go there from time to time. There was a time when there were some lively discussions there. Good information was shared over there too. Now, you will be talking to yourself. There just isn't hardly anyone there these days.

Plenty of good discussion there. Not a bunch of filler like there is here.

"Take it to Ranchers" comment was always about politics. You wont find the political forum unless you log in over there.

Hadn't seen the comment used in a while either, but just considered I wasnt paying much attention. Interesting that the mod doesn't know that the political forum exists and is active.

https://ranchers.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

Plenty of good discussion? The Ranch Talk gets maybe one post a day. The Horses and dogs had a comment back in May. The last comment in the Sports and Outdoors was back in January or February. In the Political forum 90% of the threads and the last comments those threads are by the same person. Ranchers use to be a active site. Not so much anymore.

Quality over quantity, my good man.

Those people tend to know what they are talking about.

There might be a thread worth reading here a day, or there may not.

Plenty of filler that is better off not wasting your time.

HSTexas said:

Ten years ago I would have absolutely agreed with you. And the few who are there do know what they are talking about. Unfortunately there is just no one there anymore.

HSTexas said:

Ranchers is so great what you doing over here???

Latest posts