I Promise.....

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":4dq50gcu said:
john250":4dq50gcu said:
In solidarity, I'm going to give up sex tomorrow.

Me too...should be easy....my wife gave it up a year ago :lol2:

Me too
I'm down to just once a year on my birthday and don't really want it then :D

cross_7":21e2maps said:
3waycross":21e2maps said:
john250":21e2maps said:

Me too...should be easy....my wife gave it up a year ago :lol2:

Me too
Kinda working toward that arrangement here at my house too, but my wife is a little selfish--said "what about MY birthday--and Christmas and Valentines Day?"

cross_7":3ebvxppl said:
Me too

With all those videos you've been posting, I don't believe you. :bs: :D

I was going to say, if you get any bright ideas, keep in mind those young ones can be fertile.

And if there is any Mexican in them, they just have to see you nekid and they're bred. That'll add another 10 years to your retirement plan, put the brakes on things in the bed room for at least 6 weeks by prescription of the OB, and then another 8 months to a year because your too tired from trying to sleep with one eye open (when the baby isn't screaming), because you know any minute the hormones playing ping pong in the sweet lady you married may turn her into Mrs. Dr. Jeckel with a memory file, of all your evil ways, that would make Jogeephus's terabyte system look like a speck of dust in the state of Texas. So I was told....

Good luck on kicking one bad ass habit.

I smoked for 35 years quit 1-1/2 years ago and now after a few beers a sensational craving comes about. Hanging with a bunch of farmers that smoke doesn't help. All I have to do is think back of waking up wheezing at night and I'm good. Just a legal nasty habit.

M5farm":1ythk3x0 said:
Slick, I can tell you from experience it will work. Pack a lunch.box.and eat every 2 hrs and it will fall off. I lost 62 lbs in 6 weeks several years ago.

Good for you! I'm going to try to do this. Right now I eat an egg and some bacon in the morning and don't eat again until 5:30 in the evening, then a snack before bedtime. That snack WAS the Blue bell or Little Debbie's. Gotta sit down with the wife and the diet plan and come up with something that I won't cheat at.

Commercialfarmer":1ythk3x0 said:
There is some short term insulin like oral medication that a friend of mine was prescribed to help her get ahead of her weight, it was up to her to maintain it. You might ask about it, it helped her get started down. Don't know if it is an option for you or not.

I didn't go into full detail earlier, but I've been on oral stuff for a couple of years. I had a yearly blood test and got the results Wednesday a week ago. That's when it really hit me. Doctor visit was yesterday. He's upped my dosage to a pill and a half to see what that does.

john250":3h0y6u4e said:

Come on John. Do something meaningful. I once gave us sex for 6 months. That was 2 years ago. :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

M5farm":3vrs8i0u said:
Slick, I can tell you from experience it will work. Pack a lunch.box.and eat every 2 hrs and it will fall off. I lost 62 lbs in 6 weeks several years ago.

Did you fill that lunch box with Little Debbie's?? :lol2:

Isomade":2m5q2kmz said:
I promise that no nicotine of any kind will enter my body today.

Stand fast and think of your family when it gets tough!

If your become a Duck fan it may help :D , their motto is WTD, "Win The Day". The challenge is day by day, win the day!

You got it licked Isomade, once you want to quit the battle is over. Down the road remember just how hard it was to quit. Because you will want a dip even after 25 years, this I know first hand. Good Luck buddy. :clap:

isomade, you remember the movie Emperor of the north. Lee Marvin, A #1. If you want to be a Bo, kid, you gotta have the heart. You got the will kid, but you ain't got the heart. You could have been a meat eater. But it takes both kid. Stay off the tracks, kid.

You got the will, Isomade. Or you would not have started. Now show us all you got the HEART.

Tobacco is an evil weed,
Cause the devil sowed the seed.
Soils your pockets and stains your clothes
And makes a smoke stack outa your nose

Twenty two years ago I caught a bad chest cold that turned into pneumonia and while laying there gasping for air, The Lord put his finger in my face and told me that that was how I was going to die if I kept smoking. I quit cold turkey and have never gone back. I hope you can do the same.

Today it dawned on me that I don't wake up early enough to eat five times a day. I've eaten three so far and will get a snack in a few minutes. I've been good tho.

Not a good day. I'd gladly give all my teeth and my tongue for just one pinch of Cope. I'm a bear, my poor wife actually went and got a can, opened it and set it on my lap. I didn't touch it, just put lid on and pitched it in the floor. She then took out a pinch, jumped on me and tried to force it in my mouth. It didn't work. She only succeeded in getting snuff everywhere but in my mouth. I hate my life right now. If you're thinking about quitting don't, it ain't worth it. :lol:

Isomade":2lc4y69o said:
Not a good day. I'd gladly give all my teeth and my tongue for just one pinch of Cope. I'm a bear, my poor wife actually went and got a can, opened it and set it on my lap. I didn't touch it, just put lid on and pitched it in the floor. She then took out a pinch, jumped on me and tried to force it in my mouth. It didn't work. She only succeeded in getting snuff everywhere but in my mouth. I hate my life right now. If you're thinking about quitting don't, it ain't worth it. :lol:

Iso I tried once or twice and couldn't do it so I hate give advice but a guy told me when you get bad cravings just stick your tongue in the Copenhagen and get a little taste it helps.

Latest posts