I Promise.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Whyquit.com. i found this when i was quitting smokes. Lots of reading, which keeps you busy, but lots of making sense. Sorry to say at my 2weeks smoke free, **** hit the fan with family stuff and i smoked one. Now i get to start over which i plan to do after school starts and the little on is busy in kindergarten and not with me all day. So keep it up, you are one day closer and every day will get easier.

cross_7":3hczt5qd said:
Isomade":3hczt5qd said:
Not a good day. I'd gladly give all my teeth and my tongue for just one pinch of Cope. I'm a bear, my poor wife actually went and got a can, opened it and set it on my lap. I didn't touch it, just put lid on and pitched it in the floor. She then took out a pinch, jumped on me and tried to force it in my mouth. It didn't work. She only succeeded in getting snuff everywhere but in my mouth. I hate my life right now. If you're thinking about quitting don't, it ain't worth it. :lol:

Iso I tried once or twice and couldn't do it so I hate give advice but a guy told me when you get bad cravings just stick your tongue in the Copenhagen and get a little taste it helps.
:lol: I'll bet it does!

Isomade":2ums0z3v said:
Not a good day. I'd gladly give all my teeth and my tongue for just one pinch of Cope. I'm a bear, my poor wife actually went and got a can, opened it and set it on my lap. I didn't touch it, just put lid on and pitched it in the floor. She then took out a pinch, jumped on me and tried to force it in my mouth. It didn't work. She only succeeded in getting snuff everywhere but in my mouth. I hate my life right now. If you're thinking about quitting don't, it ain't worth it. :lol:

Hang in there buddy, it's hard to quit something like that. I'm the same way with chocolate but the difference is that I can quit any time I want to. ;-) Fortunately the thought of giving chocolate up doesn't happen very often.

The lady you described doesn't sound like your wife. I met her last winter and she is a very pleasant young lady and in my honest opinion isn't capable of the assault you've described. :lol:

Day 5 I'm just a zombie, no sleep, can barely eat, and am in a fog that is so thick I ain't sure in a comin or a goin. I don't have anything wrong, talked to my doc this morning, my mouth is completely healed. He is an old friend I have known since childhood, I'm gonna lure him over here and whip his azz since he got me started on this whole quitting mess. Someone is getting an azz whippin today. BTW, I'm not gonna dip today, but I would like the opportunity to punch some of you in the face just because. Any volunteers to drive to Oklahoma for a wrap on the beater? I'd prefer you just stand there and take it, I ain't in the mood to get hit myself. :lol:

I've got a neighbor I could send to meet you at Colbert. :lol:

Since wife is second only to God, I used her to help curb my urges. She hated that I smoked and would always be disappointed on my failed attempts, so when the time came to do it for real I would picture her sitting in the middle of the living room floor crying her eyes out because I failed again. I hate it when she cries, so this visual was the most helpful to me.

slick4591":3ewvlcfz said:
I've got a neighbor I could send to meet you at Colbert. :lol:

Since wife is second only to God, I used her to help curb my urges. She hated that I smoked and would always be disappointed on my failed attempts, so when the time came to do it for real I would picture her sitting in the middle of the living room floor crying her eyes out because I failed again. I hate it when she cries, so this visual was the most helpful to me.
Well, I guess just send me a pic of her crying. I'll try anything at this point. :lol2:

Isomade":wcow97t5 said:
Day 5 I'm just a zombie, no sleep, can barely eat, and am in a fog that is so thick I ain't sure in a comin or a goin. I don't have anything wrong, talked to my doc this morning, my mouth is completely healed. He is an old friend I have known since childhood, I'm gonna lure him over here and whip his azz since he got me started on this whole quitting mess. Someone is getting an azz whippin today. BTW, I'm not gonna dip today, but I would like the opportunity to punch some of you in the face just because. Any volunteers to drive to Oklahoma for a wrap on the beater? I'd prefer you just stand there and take it, I ain't in the mood to get hit myself. :lol:

Now i understand how my wife felt when i quit. It's a bytch for sure.

If things get any worse you might want to go build yourself a sweat lodge and stay in it for a week.........it won't make you feel any better but it will sure be a nice break for those around you :mrgreen:

Isomade":1wlr95a1 said:

Another day to conquer, it's time to look back from the first minutes of your decision to quit and see how far you've traveled. Don't blow the days you've beaten for a pinch. You have my prayers and friendship ...... But I don't want to get punched either, your own you own there! :lol:

Win The Day
Alan

Isomade":3jfnks9e said:

:lol: Reminds me of the first time I "quit" smoking. About day three a lady at work bought me a carton of Marbs.
She said I was at less risk of dying from smoking than from my attitude.

Hopefully the hardest part is behind you.

ISO I ve been where your at right now. Not fun at all. I think it would be easier to quit meth. Nothing satisfies the acheing for a dip. Stay strong and give it your best .

Latest posts