I new way to get the chores done

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":2mk6nz7s said:
angie":2mk6nz7s said:
Supposed to be going downhill skiing with the church on Sunday (not me, I'm just the driver. I'll sit in the lodge, drink Baileys and read). But I worry what the slopes will be like.....

That's comforting to know, specially since you can't see over the steering wheel without a pillow.

You drink enuf Bailey's and you don't care if you can see the hiway.!

Alan":3l43ds5t said:
"tire dealys with spikes in them", all I could think of was studded tires but couldn't figure out how a ski pole came into play. :lol: My wife uses the term "dealy" often, then it turns into 20 questions.

Ski poles for balance Alan. The words dealy and thingy cover just about everything for me!

hillsdown":3l43ds5t said:
I feel for you, doing chores in the frigid cold is bad enough let alone trying to navigate walking around on ice. Our weather here has been freeze, snow ,thaw, freeze ,snow ,thaw. The hay bales are all frozen and it is a real bleep to get the twine off of them, IF you even can. The cattle do not want to eat them because they have to chew through ice . My straw bales are frozen together and if you try to lift one off the stack that net wraps rips and the whole bale falls apart . :mad: We have had winter for over 3 months now and still have 4 &1/2 months to go . :???:

We do this why again ? :roll:

Wanda I think we do this because we like to brag about how tough we are or maybe how stoooopid we are! lol Have you started calving yet?

I grew up with the ice skating rink in the backyard too, our Mom's started us out with pushing around a chair.

Angie, how did the ski trip go, you aren't in jail or anything are you? P.S. don't call me for bail, I need to save my money for a trip to New Mexico!

dun":3f0vaic2 said:
cfpinz":3f0vaic2 said:
MistyMorning":3f0vaic2 said:
P.S. don't call me for bail, I need to save my money for a trip to New Mexico!
Lutefisk convention?
or the spring shearing?
Holy Yesterday, I figure I better jump in here before these guesses get outta hand. I was kicked off the slopes ~ apparently piling an entire truck load of kids onto a mattress and riding it down the hill is frowned upon. Things got a little rowdy in the lodge afterwards. I called pinz for bail, but he was saving money to pay fines he needed to pay off the government for providing false information on his cattle census. I called dun, but his lovely wife said he was too busy reading "How to stop Arguing with Dummies for Dummies" and couldn't come to the phone.

angie":el0bui7v said:
Holy Yesterday, I figure I better jump in here before these guesses get outta hand. I was kicked off the slopes ~ apparently snowboarding in my leopard print thong while chugging a 40 of Colt 45 is frowned upon. Things got a little rowdy in the lodge afterwards.

Fixed it for ya!

angie":cvl6h0pu said:
Holy Yesterday, I figure I better jump in here before these guesses get outta hand. I was kicked off the slopes ~ apparently piling an entire truck load of kids onto a mattress and riding it down the hill is frowned upon. Things got a little rowdy in the lodge afterwards. I called pinz for bail, but he was saving money to pay fines he needed to pay off the government for providing false information on his cattle census. I called dun, but his lovely wife said he was too busy reading "How to stop Arguing with Dummies for Dummies" and couldn't come to the phone.

My phone never rang. I am starting to take this pesonal!

Latest posts