I finally got a puppy!

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser

Reaction score
Since my dad and i have been with out a dog for almost 2 years now we "decided" to get a new puppy (it was alll my idea :lol: ). He is fixing to be AKC registered as Bufords Golden Romeo (long story behind the name). He is 12 weeks old born on march 31. well heres the picture....

imaylookcute.jpg

he's a French Bulldog. Ain't he cute??

Tori

He is adorable. I love dogs...all kinds...cross breeds, pedigreed breeds...I just love dogs.

I love your puppy! Can ya' tell?

Alice

lol we already had to boxer and border ciollie and my brother and his girlfriednd went and bougth as toy chihuahau lol even smaller than actual ones lol and my brother wants a great dane (doesnt like little dogs lol) thats a nice puppy

Grand Chaser":38ranzfu said:

Tori

Reckon he'd surrender to German Shepard? ;-)

Except for the color he reminds me of a Boston Terrier I once had. That dog was loyal to the core but vicious as all get out.

milesvb":k6xxuon3 said:
Grand Chaser":k6xxuon3 said:

Tori

Reckon he'd surrender to German Shepard? ;-)

Except for the color he reminds me of a Boston Terrier I once had. That dog was loyal to the core but vicious as all get out.

Bosten Terriers are great dogs i had one for 14 years he died from being 14. But he would take down anything you put in front of him and told him to catch.

but i don't think he'd back down to a german shepard since he wanted to take on my heifer! already he's a fighter! ha ha and if my dad trainds him the same way as he did Beaner(the bosten terrier) he'll be a killer

Latest posts