How to start an argument on the internet

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh this is too easy! My thoughts are that Obama is the only real leader this country has ever had... Period! Reagan was a worthless loser without a brain and Nancy was not much better! Same goes for Lincoln and all the Bushes! We should have become a Muslim country a century ago....... Oh and all your cattle look like cr@p and none of you can cook!..... and Texas sucks......and your mom wears army boots!

Deepsouth":fc3auzs6 said:
This has been a very helpful thread! Thanks for posting.

I disagree. This has not been helpful at all.
... I mean, like, Dun posted some useful information and everyone else had to take it off topic and now we're x number of posts down the track and no-one has addressed the issue at hand!!

regolith":3co6106u said:
Deepsouth":3co6106u said:
This has been a very helpful thread! Thanks for posting.

I disagree. This has not been helpful at all.
... I mean, like, Dun posted some useful information and everyone else had to take it off topic and now we're x number of posts down the track and no-one has addressed the issue at hand!!

I disagree.

I am SOOOO offended by this post. Now, let me take all of your guns away. Your guns are forcing us to post on this thread.

(Truly hard to keep a straight face typing that)

dun":1tmb5bxr said:
greybeard":1tmb5bxr said:
The Ducks suck.
Can't argue with that

You're right Dave! These post are way below the belt and are intended to hit me on a very personal, passionate matter! One more word and I'll the mod genie grant my wish....... Well okay they did certainty suck in the second half of the Alamo Bowl...... Damm too early to think of an argument, time for another cup of coffee.. :?

Alan":7xa1q89u said:
You're right Dave! These post are way below the belt and are intended to hit me on a very personal, passionate matter! One more word and I'll the mod genie grant my wish....... Well okay they did certainty suck in the second half of the Alamo Bowl...... Damm too early to think of an argument, time for another cup of coffee.. :?

They're better than Oregon State? Maybe not. I don't know. But Oregon State has the best mascot in college sports and Arizona State has the best looking coeds at the games.

SJB":3roqbz2f said:
this one is too easy, can't believe nobody beat me to it:

Ford, Chevy, or Dodge?

JD or Kubota?

Stihl or Husky?
Regular or decaff?

Latest posts