How do you do it?!!?!?!?!!?!!!???

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
How do some of you even get one of those whooper post typed? I mean they like cover my whole screen, and would take me a day to read let alone type! :lol2: Just don't know how you guys/gals can get that drained out. Guess when your tap's empty it's hard to get anything out. :lol2:

I'm writing this while trying to type a 2000 word essay on The Great Gatsby. :mad:

My mind races and I type fast!

Used to crap in the barn behind the cows in the winter because the outhouse was too cold and I would not use a thunder mug - hated cleaning them.

Now I fly planes and work with computers and simulators.

Not bad for a guy raised in a house with no plumbing, electricity or telephone and no college education. Shows book learning might not be all it is cracked up to be.

Best to all

Bez

snake67":1iix04it said:
Shows book learning might not be all it is cracked up to be.

Best to all

Bez

Or maybe what you do with it. Or maybe what you don't do with it.

snake67":2usdf032 said:

Best to all

Bez
Tell me about it. If it wasn't for my parents I would've never went to college to listen to some lame brain teacher tell me i'm a idiot. :lol2:

sim.-ang.king":yjf97y54 said:
How do some of you even get one of those whooper post typed? I mean they like cover my whole screen, and would take me a day to read let alone type! :lol2: Just don't know how you guys/gals can get that drained out. Guess when your tap's empty it's hard to get anything out. :lol2:

I'm writing this while trying to type a 2000 word essay on The Great Gatsby. :mad:

#1. You have to have something to say...then it comes easy. :mrgreen:

true story.. one of the guys that set up the computor system at a dealership i worked for.. was a bootlegger/moonshiner in his former years :cowboy:

backhoeboogie":3soirnhf said:
snake67":3soirnhf said:

Best to all

Bez

Backhoeboogie you are sure right.
I have learned a lot from all kinds of people. I think of one man in particular that came to Louisiana from the Hudson Bay area not being able to read or write the English language. He taught himself and became a very wise and successful business man. He referred to himself as an old sourdough and also as a teacher.
But he made sure his kids had the opportuity to go to college.

I have also learned a lot from professors who ranked among the very outstanding as productive individuals. We would sure be in a mell of a hess without these people. Many, if not most, of us would be starved or dead of disease if not for booklearning.

I remember being in severe pain and being so thankful for medication to get me through it. I am also thankful for an old German chemist, surrounded by his books, who laid the ground work for aromatic chemistry which in turn made possible the development of many medications.

Bez the best pilot and instructor I have ever been in a plane with only had a HS education. But he was not good because of that fact. He was good in spite of that fact.
But I don't think that airplane would have flown very well without the expertise of the scientist and engineers who designed and built it.

I have learned to value and respect those that are ahead of me no matter what road they traveled. That way tends to open doors. A critical attitude closes doors.

And that's my say on the matter.

alot of men who go to college think they have learned everything in 4 years. most men who do not go college learn something every day.

The one's who truly receive and education from college are those who leave knowing how to think and reason for themselves. Not everyone needs college for this and not everyone gets this from college.

Ryder":1k2xqsao said:
backhoeboogie":1k2xqsao said:
snake67":1k2xqsao said:

Best to all

Bez

Backhoeboogie you are sure right.
I have learned a lot from all kinds of people. I think of one man in particular that came to Louisiana from the Hudson Bay area not being able to read or write the English language. He taught himself and became a very wise and successful business man. He referred to himself as an old sourdough and also as a teacher.
But he made sure his kids had the opportuity to go to college.

I have also learned a lot from professors who ranked among the very outstanding as productive individuals. We would sure be in a mell of a hess without these people. Many, if not most, of us would be starved or dead of disease if not for booklearning.

I remember being in severe pain and being so thankful for medication to get me through it. I am also thankful for an old German chemist, surrounded by his books, who laid the ground work for aromatic chemistry which in turn made possible the development of many medications.

Bez the best pilot and instructor I have ever been in a plane with only had a HS education. But he was not good because of that fact. He was good in spite of that fact.
But I don't think that airplane would have flown very well without the expertise of the scientist and engineers who designed and built it.

I have learned to value and respect those that are ahead of me no matter what road they traveled. That way tends to open doors. A critical attitude closes doors.

And that's my say on the matter.

Well said Ryder!

Latest posts