How did your team do?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":lgh1jl4g said:
john250":lgh1jl4g said:
SF is darn good. I'd say they are rising.

Vikes looked real good.

Yeah SF could be in the hunt, didn;t that pesky Manning fella have yet another stellar day? He gets on my nerves! :lol2: I didn't watch it, but the score says close, was it?

Manning was sacked 4 or 5 times--and that just doesn't happen. SF tried some gimmicky defenses where no one took a "down" stance--they were all standing. They messed with Manning's mind and came close to succeeding. SF also used the "leg cramp" defense against the "no huddle" offense.

Vikes looked fantastic until they went into the prevent defense and started to let it slip away. I was most impressed with the secondary in the first half, the defense was a total package. +30 points yet again.

AP could run over a Simmental bull.
Y'all enjoy this year--the Vikes aren't built for a long run. Favre is old, and running backs don't typically have long careers. [/quote]

Rams won, broke their streak and Denver lost, leaves Ind as the team with the perfect record am I right.

Hush! Let's not even mention that.

So, the Vikings have Detroit, Seattle, and Chicago coming up. Looks like November is the Vikes bye month.
In Dec, Arizona and Cincinnati. Those could go either way. The Bengals have come from the depths, from the laughingstock of the league to being a good team.
New England comes to Indy, Sunday night. NBC. Faith Hill. Al Micheals. Injuries have left the Colts with a rookie secondary facing Tom Brady and Randy Moss. That could get ugly Otherwise it is an even game and should be fun.

Any one got an extra Quarterback they could spare. The Broncos could sure use one. Especially one without "HAPPY FEET". I say bench him and let the backups finish the year. He's mediocre at best.

Did anyone see the GreenBay/TampaBay Game?

Rookie 21 year old Quarterback Josh Freeman took Greenbay by surprise!
Bear

john250":2wgsnp58 said:
New England comes to Indy, Sunday night. NBC. Faith Hill. Al Micheals. Injuries have left the Colts with a rookie secondary facing Tom Brady and Randy Moss. That could get ugly Otherwise it is an even game and should be fun.

This is a must see game for sure.

3waycross":2wgsnp58 said:
Any one got an extra Quarterback they could spare. The Broncos could sure use one. Especially one without "HAPPY FEET". I say bench him and let the backups finish the year. He's mediocre at best.

I caught a little of that game, the pick your QB tossed for a touchdown was nicely thrown! :D

dun":2wgsnp58 said:
Looks like the rams had a good week-end

The cheerleaders needed a rest.

3waycross":3mi2q78a said:
Thanks MM your words are like salt in an open wound. But true nevertheless :frowns:

The Vikings have had a long history of QB's with the "happy feet" I feel your pain. :nod:

I find it very interesting that no one is talking about college teams. :?:

FarmGirl10":2hl6hqlm said:

Farmgirl, my Aggies stink up the place this year. Maybe I can better talk about them next year. :cry2: :cry2:

TexasBred":14aow451 said:
FarmGirl10":14aow451 said:

Farmgirl, my Aggies stink up the place this year. Maybe I can better talk about them next year. :cry2: :cry2:
Lol, I went to the K-state Texas A&M game and that was definately not pleasant.

Well it's official the Broncos really do suck. I can take losing to Pittsburg but Washington.

Stick a for in em they're done.

john250":2k5krlwy said:
Colts 35 Patriots 34 Sweeeet.

What was Belichick thinking!!!!! :eek: I watched only a little bit at the beginning. Should have watched the whole game.

Vikings 27 Detroit 10, was kind of a snoozer game.

MistyMorning":w2o55ono said:
john250":w2o55ono said:
Colts 35 Patriots 34 Sweeeet.

What was Belichick thinking!!!!! :eek: I watched only a little bit at the beginning. Should have watched the whole game.

I don't know what he was thinking, but watching him explain his decision just makes me smile from ear to ear.

MistyMorning":3ask601j said:
What was Belichick thinking!!!!! :eek:

He was thinking that his defense couldn't stop Manning no matter how far they punted the ball. Interestingly, a professor at IU has a system to analyze probabilities and outcomes that called going for it the best call.

jkwilson":1csabi2x said:
MistyMorning":1csabi2x said:
What was Belichick thinking!!!!! :eek:

He was thinking that his defense couldn't stop Manning no matter how far they punted the ball. Interestingly, a professor at IU has a system to analyze probabilities and outcomes that called going for it the best call.

I hate Bill, but I think that was a good call. The Colts would have gone 70 yards as easily as they went 28 yards. His defense was used up, and the Colts had timeouts left at the end. His real mistake was burning his timeouts, so he couldn't challenge the call on that "juggling the ball, no forward progress" call. It was gutsy. Had it succeeded he would be a genius and he'd have won that game.

john250":42tuvg0s said:
jkwilson":42tuvg0s said:

I hate Bill, but I think that was a good call. The Colts would have gone 70 yards as easily as they went 28 yards. His defense was used up, and the Colts had timeouts left at the end. His real mistake was burning his timeouts, so he couldn't challenge the call on that "juggling the ball, no forward progress" call. It was gutsy. Had it succeeded he would be a genius and he'd have won that game.

I wish I could have stayed awake to watch the whole thing, could have formed my own opinion instead of relying on the post game hoopla over it.

Latest posts