How did your team do?

Help Support CattleToday:

The game at Lambeau won't be the "love fest" this game turned into.
I watched 1.5 quarters before bedtime, Vikes looked good.
Geez, Peterson is solid.
Brett is better than "As The World Turns".

MistyMorning":134mmf9d said:
angie":134mmf9d said:
(Looks like you owe me another breakfast MM ~ thats what you get for betting against the home team! ;-) ). :banana: :tiphat:

I didn't bet against them, I never do, even when I should!
Ok. Fine. I was hoping that at your age you would forget what you had said and not said, but apparently not a problem......yet. Will you buy me breakfast anyhow? :nod:

angie":3smymqql said:
MistyMorning":3smymqql said:
angie":3smymqql said:
(Looks like you owe me another breakfast MM ~ thats what you get for betting against the home team! ;-) ). :banana: :tiphat:

I didn't bet against them, I never do, even when I should!
Ok. Fine. I was hoping that at your age you would forget what you had said and not said, but apparently not a problem......yet. Will you buy me breakfast anyhow? :nod:

Ya, sure, you betcha! :D

Vikes 38 Rams 10

Favre turned 40 and wore pink cleats.

Next week Baltimore comes to the dome, time to shore up that defense!

Yankees won and now Mr Hd owes me a 100 .....Now to collect. :roll:

I just wanted to add that the Yankees AREN'T my team but I knew they would win and couldn't pass up a sure bet.. ;-) My team never wins.. :(

Which reminds me I still need to get payed..

Rockies lost a tight one last night. If they don't win tonight it's over.

I think we're in trouble. Phillies started a weak pitcher last night and we still couldn't out score them.

Proud to see that the rams and the chiefs still have perfect records this season!

MistyMorning":ugp7hl3u said:
Vikes 38 Rams 10

Favre turned 40 and wore pink cleats.

No one should misunderstand my concern with the breast cancer issue, but I was a little disconcerted by all the pink on the football field yesterday.
And the retro uniforms some of the games are featuring are reminding us why they designed new uniforms over the years.

MistyMorning":ugp7hl3u said:
Next week Baltimore comes to the dome, time to shore up that defense!

Do the Vikes have the softest schedule in the league?

3waycross":3hf3whvc said:
The 5-0 Broncos won again. Now we are on pins and needles rooting for the Rockies.

You cannot imagine how much happiness I feel when Belichek and the Patriots lose. And your QB played college ball in Indiana.
Sorry 'bout the Rockies.

john250":s4k84lz8 said:
3waycross":s4k84lz8 said:
The 5-0 Broncos won again. Now we are on pins and needles rooting for the Rockies.

You cannot imagine how much happiness I feel when Belichek and the Patriots lose. And your QB played college ball in Indiana.
Sorry 'bout the Rockies.

It ain't over yet but it sure ain't lookin good. We're down 2-1 going into the top of the 8th

WE CANNOT HIT WITH RUNNERS IN SCORING POSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dun":1qa605a4 said:
Proud to see that the rams and the chiefs still have perfect records this season!

If they keep up the play like they did last Sunday against the Vikes, the Rams should have no problem keeping that "perfect" record!

john250":1qa605a4 said:

Sure is looking that way, the upcoming road games might be somewhat of a test though.

MistyMorning":2lxjprgo said:
dun":2lxjprgo said:

If they keep up the play like they did last Sunday against the Vikes, the Rams should have no problem keeping that "perfect" record!

john250":2lxjprgo said:

Sure is looking that way, the upcoming road games might be somewhat of a test though.

Coming up:
Baltimore
@ Pittsburgh
@ Green Bay

We'll know a lot when they finish with that!

hillsdown":3jx6745d said:
Yankees won and now Mr Hd owes me a 100 .....Now to collect. :roll:

I just wanted to add that the Yankees AREN'T my team but I knew they would win and couldn't pass up a sure bet.. ;-) My team never wins.. :(

Which reminds me I still need to get payed..

i'm picking the angels, but jeter has a way of taking control of a game.

MistyMorning":5g29ww37 said:
dun":5g29ww37 said:

Seems like it would be hard for a team to maintain that level of mediocrity for an entire season!

Saw that KC screwed up and ruined their perfect season. At last the rams can still be counted on

dun":3vga6csu said:
Saw that KC screwed up and ruined their perfect season. At last the rams can still be counted on

Rams got close to ruining that perfect season.

Vikes 33, Ravens 31

Thank goodness that kicker left the vikes and went to the Ravens!!!!!

Vikes got lucky, but there is no way they will be an elite team with that defense. A really, really good offense team will tear them to shreds.

Latest posts