How did your team do?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":13riacow said:
john250":13riacow said:
jkwilson":13riacow said:
He was thinking that his defense couldn't stop Manning no matter how far they punted the ball. Interestingly, a professor at IU has a system to analyze probabilities and outcomes that called going for it the best call.

I hate Bill, but I think that was a good call. The Colts would have gone 70 yards as easily as they went 28 yards. His defense was used up, and the Colts had timeouts left at the end. His real mistake was burning his timeouts, so he couldn't challenge the call on that "juggling the ball, no forward progress" call. It was gutsy. Had it succeeded he would be a genius and he'd have won that game.

I wish I could have stayed awake to watch the whole thing, could have formed my own opinion instead of relying on the post game hoopla over it.

The NFL channel is replaying it tonight (Wed) at 8pm est.

John is you can find you some Aggies up there they'll probably bet on the re-run. Make you some easy money. :lol2:

TexasBred":ge5ee5rh said:
John is you can find you some Aggies up there they'll probably bet on the re-run. Make you some easy money. :lol2:

Yeah, right. If I see an Aggie, I'm holdin' my money close against my body. :cowboy: Before I know it, I'll be giving points.

So, how about them Vikings! They made Chicago look bad yesterday. Vikes look like a good bet for 2nd seed in the playoffs. Home field advantage. Favre would be MVP if the vote was today.

Colts seem to have the Christmas spirit of giving--giving everyone 17 points to start the game.

I'm going to try and stay awake for the Saints v Patriots tonight. My favorite teams are the Colts and whoever is playing the Pats.

We had the Grey Cup yesterday (Canada's version of the super bowl)...... Heartbreaking is all I can say about it, that or the fix was in.. :roll:

john250":mcqgeche said:
So, how about them Vikings! They made Chicago look bad yesterday. Vikes look like a good bet for 2nd seed in the playoffs. Home field advantage. Favre would be MVP if the vote was today.

Colts seem to have the Christmas spirit of giving--giving everyone 17 points to start the game.

I'm going to try and stay awake for the Saints v Patriots tonight. My favorite teams are the Colts and whoever is playing the Pats.

The Vikes looked like "The Team to Beat" yesterday. If Peterson will just hold on to the ball a little better Ol' Grandpa Favre will keep zipping those TD passes.

TexasBred":3k4lgllh said:
The Vikes looked like "The Team to Beat" yesterday. If Peterson will just hold on to the ball a little better Ol' Grandpa Favre will keep zipping those TD passes.

They were playing the Bears. That tends to make everyone look good. I'm looking ahead two weeks to the Vikings v. Bengals. Similar teams. They both got good just this year.

With Favre and Peterson playing like they are playing the Vikes will go deep in the playoffs.

john250":1cdb6wvi said:
TexasBred":1cdb6wvi said:

They were playing the Bears. That tends to make everyone look good. I'm looking ahead two weeks to the Vikings v. Bengals. Similar teams. They both got good just this year.

With Favre and Peterson playing like they are playing the Vikes will go deep in the playoffs.

Ouch!! :D :D Sad thing is you're right on the money. Worse Bears team I've seen in probably 30 years. Weak in every area. Made myself suffer through every down on Sunday. Vikes could have put up 50 if they'd wanted to.

Vikes are pretty close to a complete team. A little weak in the secondary maybe, but their pass rush makes up for that most of the time. Would like to see Vikes and Colts in the Super Bowl.

Favre is amazing but I don't think he could survive the season if he were still with the Packers, given as many times as Rodgers has been knocked around. There's a big difference between 25 and 40 in the NFL. It's amazing Rodgers is putting up the numbers he is. Heckuva football player

john250":3d816uo3 said:

Ya get a little nervous this time? :D

I agree with you Van, pretty complete team, but I'm still not sold on that Tampa 2 defense.

Bengals game will be one to watch for sure.

I should title this "geez is that Adrian Peterson fast"!

He got ticketed for going 109 mph, he said "I need to be more aware of the speed I was going and not let it happen again...." :shock:

On a positive note, at least he isn't one of those Vikes that had the alcohol to fuel it.

I've heard that those BMW's are sooooo smooth you don't realize how fast you're going. If I was the Vikings I'd get the man a driver. Or was he being chased by an angry woman?

Vikes at Arizona this Sunday. I'll be watching.

john250":2vc2h346 said:
The Vikes had a rough Sunday evening. Sorry ladies.
My Dish setup went on the fritz so I didn't get to watch, but I did listen a bit on the radio.

Best described as painful to watch, good thing the dish went out on ya!

john250":1lk3ywwd said:
My Dish setup went on the fritz so I didn't get to watch, but I did listen a bit on the radio.

Yeah, one "old timer" outdueled the other "old timer". Both did much better than some of the young guys around the league. Gotta love both of these guys tho. I bet on the Cardinals just because Kurt Warner knows how to spell his name. :lol2: :lol2:

MistyMorning":3l4fmhum said:
john250":3l4fmhum said:

Just think how I feel. The Bears won yesterday and it was STILL painful to watch. :D Well, at least my Illini put up 88 points their last two games. Oh, wait. THEY LOST BOTH GAMES!!! Never mind.

MistyMorning":aukc83x9 said:
john250":aukc83x9 said:

I'm not liking your chances against the Bengals. Bengals are hot right now and the Vikes are driving like the old Bungles.
I hear Chad Ochocinquo is changing his name to Sven for this one game.

Panters 26, Vikes 7

This thread needs to get the lockdown.

My prediction for the big game......New Orleans 17, Colts 27 (ya happy now John)

MistyMorning":3bm18y83 said:
Panters 26, Vikes 7

This thread needs to get the lockdown.

My prediction for the big game......New Orleans 17, Colts 27 (ya happy now John)

LOCKED DOWN!!!!! Ya think? Most of Colorado is walking around with bags over their heads this morning after that debacle against the stinking Raiders. :help: I say lock it down now :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Latest posts