How did your team do?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":1ximtzzf said:
dun":1ximtzzf said:
Saw that KC screwed up and ruined their perfect season. At last the rams can still be counted on

Rams got close to ruining that perfect season.
But they did manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

john250":3caa0m73 said:
MistyMorning":3caa0m73 said:
dun":3caa0m73 said:
Proud to see that the rams and the chiefs still have perfect records this season!

If they keep up the play like they did last Sunday against the Vikes, the Rams should have no problem keeping that "perfect" record!

john250":3caa0m73 said:
Do the Vikes have the softest schedule in the league?

Sure is looking that way, the upcoming road games might be somewhat of a test though.

Coming up:
Baltimore
@ Pittsburgh
@ Green Bay

We'll know a lot when they finish with that!

Ravens. A Win is a win.
@Pittsburgh Steelers will be a challenge. Weather will be crappy. We'll see.

I know this is a couple days late but the Broncos made it to 6-0, not many around here thought that was possible. The first half against SD they didn't look that good but they DOMINATED the second half like they have all season.

Now a week off and on the road against the Ravens on paper we should win but that's only on paper. One thing that will help is a week off

3waycross":g4axjxnk said:
I know this is a couple days late but the Broncos made it to 6-0, not many around here thought that was possible. The first half against SD they didn't look that good but they DOMINATED the second half like they have all season.

Now a week off and on the road against the Ravens on paper we should win but that's only on paper. One thing that will help is a week off

The Ravens are going to get even against someone. I hope it isn't your Broncos.

john250":3zveh9ab said:
Do the Vikes have the softest schedule in the league?

Sure is looking that way, the upcoming road games might be somewhat of a test though.

Coming up:
Baltimore
@ Pittsburgh
@ Green Bay

We'll know a lot when they finish with that!

Ravens. A Win is a win.
@Pittsburgh Steelers will be a challenge. Weather will be crappy. We'll see.
The weather was actually pretty good, for Pittsburgh.
I hear Green Bay is already preparing for Brett's return.

Suggestions for the ceremonies include:

Import the Norwich (Ct) Free Academy marching band for a half-time show. Norwich, Ct is the birthplace of Benedict Arnold.

Encourage all fans to wear flip-flops despite the potential cold.

Invite Italian actor Luca Lionello to sing the National Anthem. Luca played Judas in Passion of the Christ.

Set fire to the luxury box once used by the Favre family during games.

Show a video replay of every interception Favre has ever thrown

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/the-mayor-favre-and-chtv

I'm pretty sure the Vikes are a better team than the Steelers. Unfortunately they didn't play like it today. Sorry, all you up nort folks. :frowns:

john250":1zu8efzy said:
3waycross":1zu8efzy said:
dun":1zu8efzy said:
2 more perfect seasons still intact

Make that one the Broncos are due to selfdestruct any day now.

Dun likely was referring to the 6-0 Colts victory over the 0-6 Rams.
And the chiefs. I figure the season must be bad when they wear a uniform from a differnt team. Must be so people think that someone else stinks as bad as they do.

john250":3p78t45j said:
The weather was actually pretty good, for Pittsburgh.
I hear Green Bay is already preparing for Brett's return.

Suggestions for the ceremonies include:

Import the Norwich (Ct) Free Academy marching band for a half-time show. Norwich, Ct is the birthplace of Benedict Arnold.

Encourage all fans to wear flip-flops despite the potential cold.

Invite Italian actor Luca Lionello to sing the National Anthem. Luca played Judas in Passion of the Christ.

Set fire to the luxury box once used by the Favre family during games.

Show a video replay of every interception Favre has ever thrown

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/the-mayor-favre-and-chtv

The weather was gorgeous in Pittsburgh, unfortunately the Vikes didn't take advantage of it. Beating the defending Super Bowl champions would have been some validation of this teams ability.

Next weekend in Green Bay is going to be a circus. Loved the blog, thanks for posting it John! :lol2:

The Vikes/Brett Favre drama is a tough one for our family. I have been a Pack fan my whole life, never had a choice. And a BF fan forever. Hubby is a BF fan and who can argue, he has such fun on the field, it is hard not to get caught up in it. The youngest child of the family is literally torn. We watch the Pack and he says how much he wishes BF was still the QB. We watch the Vikes, and he says BF would be a better player if he were still with the Pack. The kid has quite the sense of right and wrong. :D

I think this could be the Vikes year. AP is phenomenal! Jared Allen Rocks! And the list goes on....

BF loves to be loved, he has been that way from day one. And when he is not having fun, he doesn't play as well.

The family was at the GB vs Detroit game and the Lambeau crowd is tough. They love to love and they love to boo. Every time BF was on the big screen it was a very loud and resounding BOO. I think the game tomorrow will be tough on BF for many reasons, and I am not sure if he can get that crowd out of his head.

After the Vikes loss last week, and the hope for the Pack, I really really want the Pack to win.

But, I am not a border hater, and if it happens to be the Vikes year, there are many on the Vikes that deserve that Championship. I think the acquisition of BF is what is bringing the Vikes together.... the Pack doesn't seem to have that one thing, one person to bring it together.... But, if they win tomorrow.... that could be it!

Michele

mitch2":39a2jtlv said:
The Vikes/Brett Favre drama is a tough one for our family. I have been a Pack fan my whole life, never had a choice. And a BF fan forever. Hubby is a BF fan and who can argue, he has such fun on the field, it is hard not to get caught up in it. The youngest child of the family is literally torn. We watch the Pack and he says how much he wishes BF was still the QB. We watch the Vikes, and he says BF would be a better player if he were still with the Pack. The kid has quite the sense of right and wrong. :D

I think this could be the Vikes year. AP is phenomenal! Jared Allen Rocks! And the list goes on....

BF loves to be loved, he has been that way from day one. And when he is not having fun, he doesn't play as well.

The family was at the GB vs Detroit game and the Lambeau crowd is tough. They love to love and they love to boo. Every time BF was on the big screen it was a very loud and resounding BOO. I think the game tomorrow will be tough on BF for many reasons, and I am not sure if he can get that crowd out of his head.

After the Vikes loss last week, and the hope for the Pack, I really really want the Pack to win.

But, I am not a border hater, and if it happens to be the Vikes year, there are many on the Vikes that deserve that Championship. I think the acquisition of BF is what is bringing the Vikes together.... the Pack doesn't seem to have that one thing, one person to bring it together.... But, if they win tomorrow.... that could be it!

Michele

Favre has done a lot for the Vikes, and they will go deep in the playoffs. Unless the Pack beat them.
I intend to watch this game. It should be fun.
Geez, the Colts play the 49er's and that is just gonna be ugly.

mitch2":1njvngh5 said:

I have been wondering how you guys have been holding up Michele.....especially that boy of yours! Must have been really hard to watch that trade go down. I never could have believed he would come here, but he has certainly brought a new excitement to the team.

john250":1njvngh5 said:
I intend to watch this game. It should be fun.

FUN?!?!? :shock: It's going to be NUTS!!!!!

Why did you say that about the Colts game, think they may break their perfect record?

john250":3au9vgfp said:
SF is darn good. I'd say they are rising.

Vikes looked real good.

Yeah SF could be in the hunt, didn;t that pesky Manning fella have yet another stellar day? He gets on my nerves! :lol2: I didn't watch it, but the score says close, was it?

Vikes looked fantastic until they went into the prevent defense and started to let it slip away. I was most impressed with the secondary in the first half, the defense was a total package. +30 points yet again.

Rams won, broke their streak and Denver lost, leaves Ind as the team with the perfect record am I right.

Latest posts