How did your team do?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for asking Oregon Ducks 42 the #6 Cal Bears 3. I wonder how the polls are going to treat the unranked Ducks this week. They beat #17 Utah last week, beat #6 Cal today and are 3 and 1 with the only lost to #8 Boise St..... (which, as I told my wife in week 1 against Boise St., I did not say the Ducks suck.... I said the Ducks need to suck it up.... even if they did not have a 1st down in the first half of the Boise St. game..... Really I didn't get upset and say the Ducks suck.... really :roll: ).

I love college ball!
Alan

MN 27 - San Fran 24

Anyone see that pass of Favre's to win the game? :eek: That receiver made an incredible catch in the back of the end zone too. Better than that was when he tossed a pass than ran I can't remember how many yards to block. :shock:

Next Monday night the Packers come to the dome.

As improbable as it seems the Denver Broncos are 3-0. However it only gets tuffer from here on in.

MistyMorning":1p7u3bb0 said:
MN 27 - San Fran 24

Anyone see that pass of Favre's to win the game? :eek: That receiver made an incredible catch in the back of the end zone too. Better than that was when he tossed a pass than ran I can't remember how many yards to block. :shock:

Next Monday night the Packers come to the dome.
I was a Vikings fan thursday night. :lol: I was wearing one of those rediculous looking hat things.

The Texans lost. They are now 1-3. That put my wife in a bad mood and somehow it was all my fault. Its going to be a long football season for me I think.

Walt

mnmtranching":1i7sgfb4 said:
I would say the Vikes got some lucky. Favre earned some of his 12 million.
Not "lucky" mnmt ~ that was experience at work there yesterday. :nod: Exactly what we payed Farve for. He is a perfect example of the benefits of experience over youth.

angie":1fvl5mn3 said:
mnmtranching":1fvl5mn3 said:
I would say the Vikes got some lucky. Favre earned some of his 12 million.
Not "lucky" mnmt ~ that was experience at work there yesterday. :nod: Exactly what we payed Farve for. He is a perfect example of the benefits of experience over youth.

Oh angrie, you were able to stay awake for the game than? After that "gut buster" breakfast you had yesterday I assumed you would have slept the afternoon away. I mean come on already, who really needs to eat like that......maybe Paul Bunyan. The side order of a full serving of buttermilk pancakes was just over the top, really.

P.S. thanks so much for having to go let the dog out and stiffing me with the bill, AGAIN! :roll:

Well you know, Ladies. OK, I'm living with a VERY die hard, long time packer fan. :oops: :oops: She is not into the Vikings, can't tell what a pain it is :shock: :help: Do you have any idea?? :???: How she wants Brett to impload :welcome: Well she does't want Brett to get crippled or anything, just impload :dunce: .
I'm thinking [took a while] That getting Favre is going to be a GOOD thing. :D :cowboy:

MistyMorning":3m20qmy1 said:
angie":3m20qmy1 said:
Oh angrie, you were able to stay awake for the game than? After that "gut buster" breakfast you had yesterday I assumed you would have slept the afternoon away. I mean come on already, who really needs to eat like that......maybe Paul Bunyan. The side order of a full serving of buttermilk pancakes was just over the top, really.

P.S. thanks so much for having to go let the dog out and stiffing me with the bill, AGAIN! :roll:
Hey Red! Anytime I am not buying, you can bet I'm gonna EAT! :nod: Winter is coming, time to insulate!

MistyMorning":26psf6d6 said:

Yall even made the news way back here. I heard angrie single handedly put the Shoney's all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet into bankruptcy!

. I mean come on already, who really needs to eat like that...

Well DUH :???: :???: everybody upnort. :nod:

MistyMorning":2wer8llj said:
Vikings 34 - Cleveland 20

Adrian Peterson - 180 yards rushing on 25 carries 7.2 yards per carry, 3 touchdowns

Was sitting at a rodeo, but heard all about it! Could this be THE year?!!!!

Doesn't it embarrass you to brag about beating Cleveland? 14 teams will be able to say the same thing.
Get that NFL total package so you can cheer the Colts. We put a serious football team on the field, and when Bob Sanders returns we'll be unbeatable. :banana:

john250":sw2w2dnl said:
MistyMorning":sw2w2dnl said:

Adrian Peterson - 180 yards rushing on 25 carries 7.2 yards per carry, 3 touchdowns

Doesn't it embarrass you to brag about beating Cleveland? 14 teams will be able to say the same thing.
Get that NFL total package so you can cheer the Colts. We put a serious football team on the field, and when Bob Sanders returns we'll be unbeatable. :banana:

Colts have a fantastic team, no question John. Yeah, I was pretty excited to see that first win of the season, is better than a swift kick in the axe! The vikes have put together a pretty nice package this year, so it will be interesting to see if all the parts come together for them. Vikes schedule should show whether or not they are a contender, some tough games coming up. We will see.....It's been awhile since there has been some excitement about this team.

john250":1l58ayw2 said:
MistyMorning":1l58ayw2 said:

Also one of the most "fun" teams to watch. Peyton Manning is one fine young man but so predictable as a quarterback..."Peyton throws....catch....touchdown"...over and over. :lol2: :lol2:

MY TEAM clinched a playoff spot today and still has a chance to win the National League West if they can sweep the Dodgers over the next three games.

They were 13 games under .500 on the 29th of May when Jim Tracey took over as manager. They are 23 games over .500 after todays game.

WOW WHAT A TURNAROUND.

GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: 8)

3waycross":1k9cn6wu said:
MY TEAM clinched a playoff spot today and still has a chance to win the National League West if they can sweep the Dodgers over the next three games.

They were 13 games under .500 on the 29th of May when Jim Tracey took over as manager. They are 23 games over .500 after todays game.

WOW WHAT A TURNAROUND.

GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: 8)

Awesome! I'll never forget the thrill of the Twins world series runs.

Game over and all I can say is GO VIKES!! I'd actually go on and on about the magic in Allen, Peterson and Farve, but its past my bedtime. (Looks like you owe me another breakfast MM ~ thats what you get for betting against the home team! ;-) ). :banana: :tiphat:

angie":2s9se69v said:
Game over and all I can say is GO VIKES!! I'd actually go on and on about the magic in Allen, Peterson and Farve, but its past my bedtime. (Looks like you owe me another breakfast MM ~ thats what you get for betting against the home team! ;-) ). :banana: :tiphat:

I didn't bet against them, I never do, even when I should!

I don't know about you folks out there that aren't Vikes or Packers fans, but that was an incredible game to watch. Maybe not the best executed by both teams, but the DRAMA!!!

I will give it to that Packer quarterback, he came to play, he took a beating, had a couple of pretty bad miscues that resulted in TD's, but he showed were others can get points on the board against the vikes defense. The vikes better shore up that pass defense in the secondary. Favre was magical, the Packers put in a 5 linebacker defense to contain Peterson (it worked, but opened up the game for Favre) and the pass rush was just plain raucous fun to watch. The Vikes needed to win this one, Lambeau field in a few weeks could be real ugly.

Latest posts