The Cowboys did not look good yesterday

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
The final score was 48-32, but it was not near that close as Dallas scores two TD s with GB s backups in. It was 0-27 at one point with Dallas at home favored. I will say that Green Bay looked good, and their quarterback Jordan Love looks like another great quarterback for them.

Last edited:
I didn't like that Dallas lost but I liked that Green Bay won and Aaron Rogers wasn't there.
I was hoping for the Cowboys to have a good playoff as this surprised me. Jordan Love behind Rogers has waited a while for his chance, and he looks like an NFL quarterback and Rogers wasn't missed.

Last edited:
They never will as long as Jerry Jones owns them.
The first decade of the Cowboys under Jones' guidance resulted in seven playoff appearances, six division titles, four conference championship games and becoming the first team to claim three Super Bowls in a four-season span. With Jones at the helm, the Cowboys earned victories in Super Bowls XXVII, XXVIII and XXX.

The first decade of the Cowboys under Jones' guidance resulted in seven playoff appearances, six division titles, four conference championship games and becoming the first team to claim three Super Bowls in a four-season span. With Jones at the helm, the Cowboys earned victories in Super Bowls XXVII, XXVIII and XXX.
That wasn't due to Jerry's guidance he was riding Tex Strams draft choices and Jimmy Johnsons.What have they done in the last two decades? Choked.
Jimmy's team won Barry won one season with Jimmy's team and then the slide started

Not really most Dallas fans weren't alive the last superbowl or too young to remember it.
Forget America's team I'm not sure they could win the title of Texas .
What does that have to do with anything? You said Dallas will never have a good playoff run as long as Jones is owner, and it was pointed out he's already won three super bowls.

What does that have to do with anything? You said Dallas will never have a good playoff run as long as Jones is owner, and it was pointed out he's already won three super bowls.
Jerry Jones wanted to take most of the credit and basically ran Jimmy Johnson off as he would have a lot more Superbowl championships. Barry won one with the leftover players and since then a lot of bad decisions from the top down. He did make one good decision in hiring Jimmy Johnson and then got jealous of him. It is going to be interesting who he and his son hire to replace the current coach if they let him go. Dak is a top 15 quarterback IMO.

Last edited:
I like Dak and think he is a talented guy but he seems to have been gifted with the Tony Romo ability to choke when it matters. That team seems to just melt when the pressure is on to perform. It was petty funny to watch Jason Garrett tiptoe around his commentary with a smirk on his face as they discussed McCarthy's future and the team's performance.

That was over 25 years ago and zilch since. The only owner worse than Bud Adam's for jacking with an organization is Jerry Jones.
The cheerleaders at the last appearance are now on Medicare.

The Cowboys are the joke of the NFL.

Jerry Jones wanted to take most of the credit and basically ran Jimmy Johnson off as he would have a lot more Superbowl championships. Barry won one with the leftover players and since then a lot of bad decisions from the top down. He did make one good decision in hiring Jimmy Johnson and then got jealous of him. It is going to be interesting who he and his son hire to replace the current coach if they let him go. Dak is a top 15 quarterback IMO.
Nailed it! It's not a player problem or coaching it's a GM problem.
I loved to watch both Texas teams problem with the oilers was Bud Adam's. Cowboys were a class organization in that time period.
Since Jones purchased the team he has used Adam's management philosophy.

If they fire their coach, I bet they make a run at Belichick. Not sure how Belichick would handle Jones' meddling though.

Latest posts