Hot & Dry

Help Support CattleToday:

Not a drop here. Cows are on crispy dry grass and protein, they ain't happy about it. You can tell by the way they hammer the truck when you pull in.
Fixing to start sitting some hay out in the special needs pasture. The rest are going to have to gut it out a little longer.
Getting to be a real grind...... :(

Storming and pouring here right now. Sky is green to the NW--might be some hail in it, but at least it's wet outside right now.
Lightning pretty bad.

greybeard":a4c2538i said:
Storming and pouring here right now. Sky is green to the NW--might be some hail in it, but at least it's wet outside right now.
Lightning pretty bad.

Got .66 yesterday and about an inch so far tonight coming down in sheets
right now.

Looks like our forecast is looking better. I've been shocked at how much the grass burned last week. We went from lush green pastures to i hope it holds out....Ponds are really showing the no rain...

I can't wait, we've got moderate rain chance several days. Theve knocked 10+ degrees off the temperatures.

Looks like you boys up to my north are getting a little. Good for ya.
Anybody that wants to kick a little this way, well that ed be good. I'll take enough just to settle the dust.
Been almost 60 days without a drop.
I left the battery charger outside all night trying to make it rains.

Got a small shower here. Not even enough to completely settle the dust. Still thundering a little but no more rain.

Latest posts