Hill Creek has been Dispersed

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hill Creek Farm":7hue78qn said:
Alice":7hue78qn said:
Hill Creek Farm":7hue78qn said:
KenB":7hue78qn said:
I would give alot of credit to helping his grandparents.

I would also give sympathy to someones misfortune in a failed business.

I just don't understand the tie in of saving the Grandparents home and farm and the dispersal sale of a proported big time cattle operation.

:roll: I don't see how they are tied together.
I sold the cattle to pay off the debts my grandparents had. That is what paid there bills. Take care. :cboy:

And, I assume, your grandparents were cool with that. Time to drop it... :)

Alice
Well, they didn't want me to do it, but I had too. They didn't want me to lose such an empire, but I had to give it up. Oh well, I am young and I can get back in it maybe some day. Take care. :cboy:

Ok, that's it, that's all...you are a fake...a fraud, or a bully. Yeah, your name is Matt and you have sold some cattle (I'm pretty good at internet research, thank you), but this business about your grandparents...it's like telling your teacher you were out of school 'cause your grandfather/grandmother died.

Shame on you.

Anyone else that wants to feel sorry for this character...your choice.

Alice

Alice":6ndu5vh2 said:
Ok, that's it, that's all...you are a fake...a fraud, or a bully. Yeah, your name is Matt and you have sold some cattle (I'm pretty good at internet research, thank you), but this business about your grandparents...it's like telling your teacher you were out of school 'cause your grandfather/grandmother died.

Alice

Tell me more. PLEASE? :eek:

HC your CHURCHILL LADY 994 cow is still for sale on herfnet.

Might want to call or e-mail them if she is sold. JHH

I have said that all along. I have seen lots of registered herd dispersals that take 3-6 months to plan. If you truly sold these great genetic animals, who bought them. I'm sure the new owner wouldn't mind the public knowing they just added some great genetics to there herd. Your breed assn should have a list of your registered cows that have to be transferred upon sale. this might clear this up a little more. I can't or don't believe that in 3 days you go from having a sale,700 eggs, and next is the herd is gone. I don't buy it, maybe some do

JHH":1on37e2s said:
HC your CHURCHILL LADY 994 cow is still for sale on herfnet.

Might want to call or e-mail them if she is sold. JHH
I already have. Beverly Kincaid is taking care of things. Thanks! :cboy:

Like I have stated already, I was only trying to help my grandparents. You see, I was raised by my grandparents and I still live with my grandparents. Take care. :cboy:

Hill Creek Farm":ptyu3wwy said:
Like I have stated already, I was only trying to help my grandparents. You see, I was raised by my grandparents and I still live with my grandparents. Take care. :cboy:

And your grandparents didn't want you to, but you did anyway.

Sad, dude, really, really sad.

Alice

VanC":3th447vl said:
Alice":3th447vl said:

Alice

Nothing to gain by it...ignore and it shall cease to exist.

Alice

Alice":2lbtdsml said:
Heritage_Farmboy":2lbtdsml said:
plbcattle":2lbtdsml said:
I don't buy it, maybe some do

Maybe some don't give a sh!t...

And, that's where we all need to be.

Alice

that's probably what most people think, but still a few bickering around the same ol' thing in the last 100 posts, I reckon they aint never heard of a PM?...that could be the problem

just to solve this whole issue, who were the top cattle sold to. I have ask it with no result.

Alice":1fiijjkc said:
VanC":1fiijjkc said:
Alice":1fiijjkc said:

Alice

Nothing to gain by it...ignore and it shall cease to exist.

Alice
Alice, you really know how to get under someones skin, so, I would like for you to keep that big pie hole shut. I went through pure freaking hell and it wasn't funny when I had to load up my cattle and sell them. YOu think its so damn funny, put my shoes on and then see what you would have done. You keep that mouth shut and we will get along better. I don't care really what you have to say, but if you want to make comments like that, then keep it to yourself. It really hurts me that you talk like that about someone, that just sold out. A person that gave up a dream, to save two of his my loved family members in the world; my grandparents. So please, stop driving that knife into my heart. Take care. :cboy:

plbcattle":2l6nzdev said:
just to solve this whole issue, who were the top cattle sold to. I have ask it with no result.
Olson Hereford Ranch, ND., Sladek Farms, Iowa City, IA., Dunrovin Farm, Crozet, VA., and the others went to a farm named Green Pasture Acres and another farmer local. Take care. :cboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts