Hill Creek has been Dispersed

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillcreek,
there will be more cows. grandparents are one in a million.

HC, you are young enough that you will be able to spring back and be in the cattle buisness again in no time.

Hope everthing works out for you and your grandparents. JHH

I am confused.

What does us arguing with Hill about whether he should trash Vindicator and 103T all over the internet, his breeding program, cow functionality, how many embryos are too many and whether or not he should lease a farm in California have to do with him dispersing OR his grandparents losing their farm??? Some of us have questioned Hill's tactics, attitude, and his decision making skills; but I don't think anyone here would be the least bit upset or jealous if Hill went on to become the next Frank Felton. Heck, we might even take the credit for it!

So when is the dispersal or did someone purchase the whole lot. According to Hereford World he was partners with a ranch in Ohio on Red Oak and a couple of cows. Did they buy him out or is he having a sale. Might be interested.

My hats off to you hill creek (Matt), you're doing a good thing, and some of us will miss you.

Alan

Alan":2ioakmch said:
My hats off to you hill creek (Matt), you're doing a good thing, and some of us will miss you.

Alan

I dont see what he would need to leave! He wouldnt be the first person on here with out a cow to his name. :lol:

Hey HC: Could you please be a little more specific on what is going on? Last week we were giving you input on your new ranch in CA, now this week you are dispersing? I think that you owe it to those of us that spent a little time and effort responding to your posts to tell us what the deal is. Brandom2 is exactly right, we, really want to see you succeed. So what is the deal?????

I am assuming since you stated that you were going through this money from an inheritance, that the people in need of help are the other side of the family. I suggest you get with a financial advisor and let him help you with the options. Selling all your cattle in a rush, you might lose more than you are saving your grandparents. if it is in a trust or the money is tied up in land and cattle, get a loan against them rather than take a beating and have a hasty unplanned sale. just an idea.

plbcattle":q1e47570 said:
I am assuming since you stated that you were going through this money from an inheritance, that the people in need of help are the other side of the family. I suggest you get with a financial advisor and let him help you with the options. Selling all your cattle in a rush, you might lose more than you are saving your grandparents. if it is in a trust or the money is tied up in land and cattle, get a loan against them rather than take a beating and have a hasty unplanned sale. just an idea.
Everything has been sold. Take care. :cboy:

700 embryos sold?

In less than two weeks since you told us about having so many?

mtnman

Hey Matt. I sent you an email about the embryos , I didnt get a response . The TanK arrived and they have been shipped.
thanks

This whole thing has been rather odd... :|

Alice

:roll: Has someone over extended them selves and lost their grandparents farm? :( I sure hope not ), but with out an explaination all we can do is guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts