Hill Creek has been Dispersed

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the retirement party begin. No more middle of the night checks or early morning feeding. I hope that your sale was a success. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

I thought he said he had just lease a ranch in CA. Now he says he has dispersed. WOW talk about things changing fast. Whatever.Maybe the money ran out already.

Personally, after all the other posted HCF threads I think this one requires a bit more of an explanation.

I do hope you havent run into some kind of trouble, it sure seems all of a sudden.

When is the sale?

That was very quick. Someone said 7 years or something to that effect, on the bussiness end of it. Has it been a year yet?

JHH

Seriosly hope this IS a joke and evething is well.

"Take care and thanks for worrying, because it sounds like you don't think I know what I am doing. Thanks for worrying, but I am for darn sure I know what I am doing.
I am spending my own money. Also, I am having my first production sale, April 2nd, 2007. It is going to be called The Hill Creek "Egg Hunt Sale I."
I just listen to them critize me and I don't really care. It doesn't matter to me what they say, I know what I am doing. Take care.
Its all about breeding, selection, management, record keeping, registering cattle, and performance."

Performance! That means rancher also. I haven't been on here very long, but this guy is unbelievable. I can't believe all the ********. You actually had people trying to take up for you and the whole time you were spitting em lies. You are a true work of art. amf, take care

WOW what a change?. This is the problem with this forum, to many show ponys, I could tell from all of HCF previous posts that he was a screw lose, but when I challenged HCF I got abused by other "forum regulars", what can I say?. I TOLD YOU SO :lol: it seems I have the last laugh. :lol: :lol:

Caustic Burno":1tcvyzhc said:
L Weir":1tcvyzhc said:
What was the big deal with the bull thread if you are dispersing?

He got mad at us and took his little red wagon and ball home.

It looks that way. I tried to be polite too him, even when he said something a little screwy.

I bet If someone was to say that he was just a little sissy that didn't know squat about Herefords anyway we might find he didn't really go anywhere. :D :D :D

Gee, I go out of town for a week and the place goes wild. Somebody catch me up!!

I see that everybody thinks I am a piece of horse ****, but i don't care. I saved my grandparents from lsoing there home and farm, so you all just take care and from now on, don't speak to me, if you don't have anything to say nice. All I did was help out my grandparents, so you all just keep your negative comments to yourself. Everyone, Take care and god bless. I won't be back. So go on and have your big f***ing party and celebrate over a awesome group of cows, going under and make all the jokes you want, but that just makes you look like you have no class in the world. :cboy:

Wow, I figured you were just messing with everyone. Sounds like a very noble thing you are doing. I was just calling you out. Which seemed to work I might ad. Soory about you're misfortune and good luck in the future.

:shock: I must have missed something here...when did the big argument with Hill Creek and everyone else start?

Because, they are picking on me for something I have done that was good. I saved my grandparents from losing everything. So, take care. :cboy:

Hill Creek Farm":yc7rdelx said:
Because, they are picking on me for something I have done that was good. I saved my grandparents from losing everything. So, take care. :cboy:

Not trying to be a smart@$$ here, but if you saved your grandparents from losing everything, then why is, as you put it, "an awesome group of cows going under"? And why the dispersal?

Katherine

Hill Creek Farm":1grsjjng said:

You don't just tuck your tail and run every time somebody picks on you do you?...Cant get used to doing that in life

Hill Creek Farm":1her59f5 said:
I see that everybody thinks I am a piece of horse be nice, but i don't care. I saved my grandparents from lsoing there home and farm, so you all just take care and from now on, don't speak to me, if you don't have anything to say nice. All I did was help out my grandparents, so you all just keep your negative comments to yourself. Everyone, Take care and god bless. I won't be back. So go on and have your big f***ing party and celebrate over a awesome group of cows, going under and make all the jokes you want, but that just makes you look like you have no class in the world. :cboy:
Sounds like a person in dire need of attention to me and feels sorry for the way they have been treated. Ever notice how people say goodbye but keep coming back to see what responses they get? AND "take care and God bless"??? Followed by"have your big f***ing party" Case closed. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts