Hey, Hey We're the Monkees

Help Support CattleToday:

Well folks, it was fun while it lasted. I'm off to the North Ga. mts. for a couple of days. Talk later. :D

ga. prime":k1rj6vf1 said:
Well folks, it was fun while it lasted. I'm off to the North Ga. mts. for a couple of days. Talk later. :D

I'm trying hard to keep this thread alive and well for you for when you return. :heart:

...And in the spirit of keeping this thing alive I give to you the worst song EVER.

Afternoon Delight.

Was playing at the HEB on Saturday when I was there and now it has been stuck in my head. I'm thinking of callind an exorcist.

"Peggy Sue" Tell people my name and they sing it at me!!! (NO,Peggy Sue is NOT my name.)

"Afternoon Delight" was horrid. Skyrockets in flight! I thought of a worse one yesterday, but thankfully I can't remember what it was. :D

alacattleman":28due79y said:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=BILLY+DONT+BE+A+HERO+YOUTUBE&docid=989286105642&FORM=VIRE6# how about this little diddy, ....now i guess ill have too go slide in a merle cd and purifiy myself i feel so dirty :lol:

Thanks. You think they have exocists in the yellow pages? I'm gonna need one between that and Afternoon Delight...

I think I was in 4th or 5th grade when that song came out. It was all the rage with the tweens.

Lammie":2gz56sd2 said:
alacattleman":2gz56sd2 said:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=BILLY+DONT+BE+A+HERO+YOUTUBE&docid=989286105642&FORM=VIRE6# how about this little diddy, ....now i guess ill have too go slide in a merle cd and purifiy myself i feel so dirty :lol:

Thanks. You think they have exocists in the yellow pages? I'm gonna need one between that and Afternoon Delight...

I think I was in 4th or 5th grade when that song came out. It was all the rage with the tweens.
i can help you out,,, say ten hail merles and then dranks a 6 pack... that ought too do it :cowboy:

I'll get right on that. And if my posts tonight are more garbled than usual, it's just the treatment talking.

Oh, does this work if you are a recovering Baptist?

I hope ya'lls computers crash and yer dogs die, and yer sheep all get herpes, for keepin this thread alive :lol: :lol: :help:

3waycross":161c5nlh said:
I hope ya'lls computers crash and yer dogs die, and yer sheep all get herpes, for keepin this thread alive :lol: :lol: :help:

It's just cause we likes you some. :heart:

alacattleman":1vy9ig6d said:

Are these the guys that did the voice over tracks for every King Kong / Godzilla movie?

If that wasn't the worst lip sync example I've ever seen, I'm having serious pc problems.

I always thought "In the year 2525" by Zager and Evans was real lame.

How many of you oldtimers remember a little nonsense song that went something like:

"oo ee oo aa aa, ting tang walla bing bang, oo ee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla bing baaaang"

Arnold Ziffle":2b68vbcv said:

How many of you oldtimers remember a little nonsense song that went something like:

"oo ee oo aa aa, ting tang walla bing bang, oo ee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla bing baaaang"

Sure I remember "The Witch Doctor", doesn;t everyone?
Better ot bad mouth it, that may be your next health care provider under the new health care plan of the government

Arnold Ziffle":bbqov7w3 said:

I can remember the 2525 song, but not when it first came out. I heard it somewhere later.

The Witchdoctor song, well, we had a version of it by The Chipmonks.

Lammie":3lmvjn9j said:
Arnold Ziffle":3lmvjn9j said:

I can remember the 2525 song, but not when it first came out. I heard it somewhere later.

The Witchdoctor song, well, we had a version of it by The Chipmonks.

I used to get in trouble for that one and for the Winga Wacka Winga Wacka (The lion sleeps tonight). I was a kid and everyone got tired of hearing it from me.

I think it was 1959 when WAKY radio in Louisville, Ky first signed on the air by playing one song for 24 hours.
"It was a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater" OK.

Latest posts