Hey, Hey We're the Monkees

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
aussie_cowgirl":3vstas7d said:
ga. prime":3vstas7d said:
Worst song ever? No, that would be "The Pina Colada Song".

bang on with that one.

Yeah, the song doesn't even make sense. I mean if you were fixing to have an affair with someone you met through the personals and found out it was your spouse I doubt they'd be nothing but a big fight or a killing in the bar you met at. And no, I don't like getting caught in the rain.

Lammie

Reaction score
"Billy Don't Be A Hero". That's the worst song ever. "The Night Chicago Died" is a close second. I think it's the same band. I could be wrong. They came out when I was in 4th grade. Even I knew that they sucked.

grannysoo

Reaction score
ga. prime":135cbs5y said:

I don't know if this is the worst one or not, but it's certainly in the top 3. Now you've got that stupid tune running around in my head and it's too early to start drinking...

dun

Reaction score
Heard the beginning of one the other day about a fat woman in a bar bragging about her beer belly. Don;t know how it turned out cause I turned it off.

aussie_cowgirl

Reaction score
Jogeephus":1ck1wwmr said:
aussie_cowgirl":1ck1wwmr said:
ga. prime":1ck1wwmr said:

bang on with that one.

Yeah, the song doesn't even make sense. I mean if you were fixing to have an affair with someone you met through the personals and found out it was your spouse I doubt they'd be nothing but a big fight or a killing in the bar you met at. And no, I don't like getting caught in the rain.

I got caught in the rain with ugg boots on the other night. I squished all the way home. I didn't much care for it either.

peg4x4

Reaction score
"Johnny get angery" All about some stupid girl who wants a really,really upset,angry boyfriend,so that she can know that he really cares for her!!!!!!!!!! (Besides,it gets stuck in my head :help: )

Train

Reaction score
A little off topic but did you know the mother of Peter Tork of the Monkee's , invented liquid paper. " white out " Made her a multi millionare.

farmwriter

Reaction score
Train":f3dng1pc said:
A little off topic but did you know the mother of Peter Tork of the Monkee's , invented liquid paper. " white out " Made her a multi millionare.
I thought it was Nesmith's mom?
My husband HATES "Walking in Memphis" with a passion.

OP
ga. prime

ga. prime

Reaction score
3waycross":m3on0vyc said:
My all time favorite to hate is Seasons Change.
Another loathsome song with seasons in the title is "Seasons in The Sun". May I never hear that one again.

alacattleman

Reaction score

Latest posts