Hey, Hey We're the Monkees

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":n9gswyjg said:
Heard the beginning of one the other day about a fat woman in a bar bragging about her beer belly. Don;t know how it turned out cause I turned it off.

There's one out now to the tune of "Rockin' the Beergut" or such. Only heard it once or twice, the radion stations around here are too pc to play anything like that. Pretty funny, though.

cfpinz":2a43u6kp said:
dun":2a43u6kp said:
Heard the beginning of one the other day about a fat woman in a bar bragging about her beer belly. Don;t know how it turned out cause I turned it off.

There's one out now to the tune of "Rockin' the Beergut" or such. Only heard it once or twice, the radion stations around here are too pc to play anything like that. Pretty funny, though.
Is that the one about the fat broad in the bar bragging about her beer gut?

One I like because everyone hates it so much is Jingle Bells by the barking dogs.

Horse With No Name
You're So Vain
Angie Baby (still have nightmares of my sister singing this to me.)

dun":2rj9lhz2 said:

I don't think so. This one is the guy talking about how much he likes women with beer guts.

cfpinz":3y3obtxk said:
dun":3y3obtxk said:

I don't think so. This one is the guy talking about how much he likes women with beer guts.
Might be the same song. I heard about 10 seconds of it and turned it off. Wasn;t really paying that much attention

cfpinz":1vbxldi5 said:
dun":1vbxldi5 said:

that aint a good look for a women... but i know a feller thats say fat women, crank his tractor.... takes all kind

alacattleman":2ecrulyb said:
cfpinz":2ecrulyb said:
dun":2ecrulyb said:

that aint a good look for a women... but i know a feller thats say fat women, crank his tractor.... takes all kind

I've got a neighbor like that, his first wife started losing weight so he traded her in on a heavier duty model.

Thank you soooooo much for starting this thread Ga. Prime. :help: I have had all these annoying songs running thru my head all day. But nobody has mentioned one of the most obnoxious and annoying songs of all time yet - I want a hippopotumas for Christmas..........

MO_cows":20at1yxq said:
Thank you soooooo much for starting this thread Ga. Prime. :help: I have had all these annoying songs running thru my head all day. But nobody has mentioned one of the most obnoxious and annoying songs of all time yet - I want a hippopotumas for Christmas..........

Exactly, and all the ones like it ( grandma got run over by a reindeer), you know the ones that were funny the first 1000 times.

Larry

MO_cows":1x5tcbwg said:

I was so glad when Christmas was over this year cause they played this and several other songs all day on the radio. You couldn't escape it. They didn't even shuffle the deck and you could set your watch by it. Not to be a humbug or anything but I can see playing Christmas music non stop on Christmas day. Even the week before Christmas. But WEEKS before Christmas! Give me a break.

Latest posts