Here's your chance, jump in

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe I should have worded that better. What my question was; Is that the expenses incurred by the processor per animal or the gross profit per animal?
It is the charge to the customer. It will have the expenses in it and it will have the gross profit in it.

is there some kind of tax implication for listing a business for sale? our local guys have had a listing for years but they don't act like they really want to sell. I should ask next time I go by. it is a third generation family outfit and doesn't seem to be in sell mode in any way.
Had a friend that declared bankruptcy and it required that he put stuff up for sale, he could put his own price on it though. So he priced it so high it wouldn't sell. That was many years ago not sure if it's still practiced

Had a friend that declared bankruptcy and it required that he put stuff up for sale, he could put his own price on it though. So he priced it so high it wouldn't sell. That was many years ago not sure if it's still practiced
interesting, I don't think these guys ever went bankrupt, but I don't know for sure. that makes a bit of sense, I guess.

Latest posts