Heard a rumor yesterday.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest":30tarbk3 said:
callmefence":30tarbk3 said:
Telling someone to shut up from behind a keyboard is cowardly.

My grandmother and my mother and my wife have all worked for mhmr.
My aunt is severely mentally retarded

I will say what I dam well please and you won't do a thing about it....that's a fact

Mental retardation and depression are apples and oranges....that's a fact.

Let me share a story with you from my travels in life. I was working at a hospital a few years ago. I was doing something and there was a kid in a spica cast (http://www.webmd.com/children/spica-cast-667) sitting in a little red wagon type thing. He was playing on a Gameboy or something similar. I had to do something with this patient and we got to talking. He told me that this was not even close to the first broken bone that he had suffered through, and this one must have been serious b/c of the casting. He then told me he had Brittle Bone Disease. He then stated he wanted to die. Please tell me why he should continue with the life that God gave him? He'll never participate in sports, gym, or any other parts of normal childhood. He'll be lucky to live long. Probably won't be able to work, so he'll be looked down on as lazy, a loser, etc. So would he be cowardly?

And it's dam-n with an 'N.' You can dam up whatever you want, and no, I won't do a thing. I don't care, Beaver Boy. That is a fact.

You didn't read through all the post did you.??

Maybe the boy has something to offer the world besides playing sports?

Maybe he might be the brain trust that unlocks the key to his dreadful disease.

Maybe if he had the will to fight adversity, it would embolden others to fight their own.

Maybe the chance at living is special and should be treasured though never perfect.

Maybe there is no reason to try to purposely get this thread buried?

inyati13":32lslpxg said:
Cites have their qualities. I lived five years in a studio apartment called Uptown Square in the Capital Hill District of Denver. Nice parks in that area. Life was good. Fitness center, nice restaurants, good movie theaters, beautiful clear clean downtown Denver with the 16 Street walking mall.

Denver is a real nice city, closest "real city" to us. That said I can't stand cities but at least Denver you can escape to the mountains.

callmefence":3r487qgc said:
Bestoutwest":3r487qgc said:
callmefence":3r487qgc said:
Telling someone to shut up from behind a keyboard is cowardly.

My grandmother and my mother and my wife have all worked for mhmr.
My aunt is severely mentally retarded

I will say what I dam well please and you won't do a thing about it....that's a fact

Mental retardation and depression are apples and oranges....that's a fact.

Let me share a story with you from my travels in life. I was working at a hospital a few years ago. I was doing something and there was a kid in a spica cast (http://www.webmd.com/children/spica-cast-667) sitting in a little red wagon type thing. He was playing on a Gameboy or something similar. I had to do something with this patient and we got to talking. He told me that this was not even close to the first broken bone that he had suffered through, and this one must have been serious b/c of the casting. He then told me he had Brittle Bone Disease. He then stated he wanted to die. Please tell me why he should continue with the life that God gave him? He'll never participate in sports, gym, or any other parts of normal childhood. He'll be lucky to live long. Probably won't be able to work, so he'll be looked down on as lazy, a loser, etc. So would he be cowardly?

And it's dam-n with an 'N.' You can dam up whatever you want, and no, I won't do a thing. I don't care, Beaver Boy. That is a fact.

You didn't read through all the post did you.??

Just to let you know I looked it up and your right. There is a n in it. But fyi there's no dash

Commercialfarmer":ece6ifdy said:
Maybe the chance at living is special and should be treasured though never perfect.

It so is. That said I want to see callmefence and bestoutwest in an old fashioned knuckle bustin fight. Settle down children! :tiphat:

NECowboy":1u8mt2xo said:
Commercialfarmer":1u8mt2xo said:

It so is. That said I want to see callmefence and bestoutwest in an old fashioned knuckle bustin fight. Settle down children! :tiphat:

My money's on Fenceman, he works for a living.

callmefence":2ti01z4a said:
Just to let you know I looked it up and your right. There is a n in it. But fyi there's no dash

If you don't use the dash, you get damn. That's why TB had to spell out the F-bomb last week. It's like church autocorrect.

True Grit Farms":2jqxsswa said:
NECowboy":2jqxsswa said:
Commercialfarmer":2jqxsswa said:

Whatever white trash.

True Grit Farms":1s4djr12 said:
NECowboy":1s4djr12 said:
Commercialfarmer":1s4djr12 said:

What does best do?

Bestoutwest":28pnynco said:
callmefence":28pnynco said:

If you don't use the dash, you get be nice. That's why TB had to spell out the F-bomb last week. It's like church autocorrect.

Boy your just full of knowledge...Maybe that's why I left the n out.

.And beaver boy...? I am kinda bucktoothed Never been a problem for me. Had one knocked out years ago, dentist could have fixed it but I told him make the new one just like the old one. I mean I can duck up a ear of corn......now you've got me feeling self conscious, and unsure of myself.......should I seek council?? 8)

callmefence":phasvfx8 said:
Bestoutwest":phasvfx8 said:
callmefence":phasvfx8 said:

If you don't use the dash, you get be nice. That's why TB had to spell out the F-bomb last week. It's like church autocorrect.

Boy your just full of knowledge...Maybe that's why I left the n out.

.And beaver boy...? I am kinda bucktoothed Never been a problem for me. Had one knocked out years ago, dentist could have fixed it but I told him make the new one just like the old one. I mean I can duck up a ear of corn......now you've got me feeling self conscious, and unsure of myself.......should I seek council?? 8)

Fence ur my buddy, I'd back u up in a fight!

You boys got your threads all mixed up. White trash name calling is over yonder.

And I don't know much about dams and dashes, except that Dash ain't worth a dam. :hide:

NECowboy":8yyrd3on said:
[
Don't give me that intellectual crap u sound like a jerkwad

You sound like the person that was a real bully in school, and has never grown up. You know the one: the bigger than everyone kid that used to pick on 'jerkwads' like me because we use intellectual 'crap.' The 'settle it like men with an old fashioned fist fight' proves my point. I'm 34. The only time I'm fighting is if my life or my family's lives are in danger. Other than that, what's the use? Fighting is for kids and professional athletes that want to do that. I should hope that Fence is strong as he-l-l, he physically works his tail off everyday. And hey, he probably makes more money than I do. Ok. What's it prove. He's happy with his life, and I'm happy with mine.

Bestoutwest":jof0ve0b said:
NECowboy":jof0ve0b said:
[

You sound like the person that was a real bully in school, and has never grown up. You know the one: the bigger than everyone kid that used to pick on 'jerkwads' like me because we use intellectual 'crap.' The 'settle it like men with an old fashioned fist fight' proves my point. I'm 34. The only time I'm fighting is if my life or my family's lives are in danger. Other than that, what's the use? Fighting is for kids and professional athletes that want to do that. I should hope that Fence is strong as he-l-l, he physically works his tail off everyday. And hey, he probably makes more money than I do. Ok. What's it prove. He's happy with his life, and I'm happy with mine.

West I also have a right to my opinion and to express it on a public forum. If you find it offensive, you can debate it like a adult.
You screaming shut up is childish.

Fwiw. Growing up I was always the antibully. The kid that stood up for the ones being bullied. And that's a fact

Bestoutwest":q95jxacg said:
NECowboy":q95jxacg said:
[
Other than that, what's the use?I.

The adrenaline rush and feeling of mastery over another person. That said picking random fights is not smart, you never know when someone is going to have a knife or gun and turn the tables on you real fast. That's why looking at getting back into Thai boxing again. It's legal and you know you not going to get stabbed or shot to death. When I did it a few years ago it was an absolute blast!

That said I wasn't a bully but if someone wanted to pick a fight with me I was ready to hold my own!

callmefence":16nv5rt7 said:
West I also have a right to my opinion and to express it on a public forum. If you find it offensive, you can debate it like a adult.
You screaming shut up is childish.

Fwiw. Growing up I was always the antibully. The kid that stood up for the ones being bullied. And that's a fact

Alright, let's debate.

I don't feel like anyone has the right to tell anyone that they're a coward for considering suicide. We don't know their circumstances. Would you consider a war veteran a coward for committing suicide? I have a friend from college that was a medic helicopter pilot that committed suicide about a year ago. He served in Iraq and Afghanistan. To many on here he is a hero, but by your definition he is a coward. Like I stated earlier, my MIL, was a schizophrenic that had suicidal tendencies. I would not consider her a coward if she had committed suicide. For the individual this post was started about, we have no idea what his circumstances were surrounding the alleged suicide. To say he is a coward is an unfair assumption based on the little to no knowledge of what led to his ultimate decision.

For telling you to shut up, well, it was over the top. However, mental illness is a very passionate subject for me, and people react passionately to passionate subjects.

Finally, it wasn't you that I was referring to as a bully. At times you get passionate and "loud" about certain topics, but don't we all? No one on here is perfect, which makes it so entertaining at times.

Latest posts