Has CT benefitted you?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":2it0vgp3 said:
Those feeders are dang nice. We've got half dozen in use and the only failure we've had is a tree branch that gave way

I had one on the hill where the wind would blow it a lot and the cable would break . I put it in a old tractor tire and bolted it in . so far so good ...

backhoeboogie":rm49sv3e said:
Hook":rm49sv3e said:
Oh look. Yet another thread that's turned out to be all about cowgirl. Stop responding to her !

There's an old saying about being in a rut. Stop digging.

She's begging for a shovel. I don't care one way or another if someone hands her one.
:nod: :nod: :nod: Even I am cringing cowgirl8! Ya gotta learn to back off!

Seems to me this problem has on a couple occasions cooled down for a bit of time and then one or two agitators jump in to throw some fuel on the dying embers.

Cowgirl, when you respond to those couple of agitators you simply give them control over you on these forums. You allow them to put you in a defensive posture which in your case appears to mean 'go on offense' indiscriminately which leads to a broader attack from other board members. Simply ignore the infantile comments of those couple of members and I believe you'll get a larger measure of respect from the rest of the membership, even those who appear to be sided against you.

For the rest of the board - Isn't it time to lay off? I'd compare this kerfukel to the latest Israel Hammas hoedown except - I think they got something accomplished.

Dega Moo":38ovshtw said:
? I'd compare this kerfukel to the latest Israel Hammas hoedown except - I think they got something accomplished.

This thread had nothing but the purity of intent. I am grateful to the people here.

I do not disagree with the point you made in your entire post. But the last sentence? Is there really a need to get this locked?

ibetyamissedme":3ogkvyqj said:
I have learned it gets hot in Virginia and Florida.

You really need to use that word?

and I was just thinking it was kinda nice to have you back.

backhoeboogie":1grvdyyh said:
Dega Moo":1grvdyyh said:
? I'd compare this kerfukel to the latest Israel Hammas hoedown except - I think they got something accomplished.

This thread had nothing but the purity of intent. I am grateful to the people here.

I do not disagree with the point you made in your entire post. But the last sentence? Is there really a need to get this locked?

BHB - I'm sure this thread did start with the purist intent but it pretty quickly turned otherwise as the silliness that's been going on everywhere else spilled over into this thread, like many other threads. It's gone on now for several months. I personally have tired of the juvenile behavior on several peoples part and prefer it end over simply walking away from this board.

As to getting the thread locked, the primary point, and it's very evident, of that last statement has nothing to do with religion or politics and everything to do with intractable conflict. It would take a terrific stretch of the English language to turn that statement into one about politics or religion. I would be surprised and disappointed were the thread locked over that statement.

Otherwise, I would hope you would agree with the point I made rather than simply 'not disagree'. It would be really nice to see the silliness end.

I know that I have only been on these boards for a little over a year, but I have learned a huge amount of information. I am definitely glad that there is a CT Forum.

Backbone Ranch":1wm9lhf6 said:
I know that I have only been on these boards for a little over a year, but I have learned a huge amount of information. I am definitely glad that there is a CT Forum.

I read that you met OKJeane Too bad she's no longer a regular.

TennesseeTuxedo":2hbb8py0 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2hbb8py0 said:
Should be able to use the search feature to find it.

Wow! That was random of me. I thought I was replying to the question about dun's feeder.
I thought you were beingasmartass suggesting I use the search function on how to delete that word.

I have learned a ton from most people on here and honestly still can't say that I deserve to be called a cattle farmer. I learn more and more each day. I have also learned that there is many people all over the world that have great ideas and a wealth of knowledge that don't mind sharing it. I love C.T. this and a predator hunting forum is all I belong too.

I made several of Dun's mineral feeders in the beginning. They worked great, but I could no longer pick the sack up and steady the barrel while pouring it out of the sack.

I guess it is a girl thing.

ibetyamissedme":39qrh68h said:
TennesseeTuxedo":39qrh68h said:
TennesseeTuxedo":39qrh68h said:
Should be able to use the search feature to find it.

Wow! That was random of me. I thought I was replying to the question about dun's feeder.
I thought you were beingasmartass suggesting I use the search function on how to delete that word.

No, not this time. I left my IPad for an hour and when I came back it looked like y'all were discussing the dun feeder so I posted my comment. Next thing I know it jumps 2 pages over and the mood had changed.

Hook":2yduvrxu said:
Oh look. Yet another thread that's turned out to be all about cowgirl. Stop responding to her !

I can't see what she says unless yall quote it. All she wants is attention... GOOD OR BAD.. People you don't know how much better C.T. without seeing a mentally ill persons posts. FOES LIST..... USE IT STOP THE MADNESS.

Latest posts