Has CT benefitted you?

Help Support CattleToday:

Gelbvieh 5":2ze0x7k4 said:
cowgirl8":2ze0x7k4 said:
Whoa, i have learned something and i want to teach you guys..... Let it go, get over it, dont take it personal, get a thicker skin..... :lol2:

You still can't find something decent to say. Most of these folks have given you multiple chances to grow up or just grow as a person. Yet, you choose petty and hurtful every time. I can't imagine the pain or sadness that's in you that would make you act this way.
So far that is what i've learned. Go back to all the cowgirl8 bashing threads that are pages long. Quit doing that and i'm good..... i have let it go, gotten over it, not taking it personal and i have a very thick skin..........good advice to take.

Shanghai":ehm3yrl8 said:
cowgirl8":ehm3yrl8 said:
Actually other than passing time away, a few good chuckles, not really. I've gotten a lot of advice from people who think they know their stuff, but who can give accurate advice over what they see or think they see in a forum and who would take it? Imagine me selling everything and starting over and when asked what prompted me to do that i say, "A guy i dont know who saw a few of my pictures in a forum said i needed to." But, it can be amusing at times...

You just gotta keep poke'm with stick
You could at least make an attempt to get along

Yep, when I got on this thread and saw CG's post, I cringed. She spends a butt load of time here not to acknowledge the wisdom others have on this forum. That one post as opened this newbies eyes to her self promotion. Tastes like vinegar. :(

TennesseeTuxedo":3m1ywz90 said:
Shanghai":3m1ywz90 said:
cowgirl8":3m1ywz90 said:
Actually other than passing time away, a few good chuckles, not really. I've gotten a lot of advice from people who think they know their stuff, but who can give accurate advice over what they see or think they see in a forum and who would take it? Imagine me selling everything and starting over and when asked what prompted me to do that i say, "A guy i dont know who saw a few of my pictures in a forum said i needed to." But, it can be amusing at times...

You just gotta keep poke'm with stick
You could at least make an attempt to get along

I am just sitting here shaking my head. CG8, were you picked on in elementary school?

I am tellin yall there is serious issues here to desire this much attention TT.
Yall can have this there is not hardly a thread not ate up with this crap.
It is not one against one or one against two it is one trying to change the whole board.
Maybe it is time to start PMing Macon.

Hook":1hzzwtdq said:
Oh look. Yet another thread that's turned out to be all about cowgirl. Stop responding to her !

There's an old saying about being in a rut. Stop digging.

She's begging for a shovel. I don't care one way or another if someone hands her one.

HD, I appreciate the comment. They are surprisingly light. I load tested thoroughly. Gussets. Look at the gussets. CB put me on to the bottom support gussets too.

His design. I modified it some to use what I had.

backhoeboogie":1erpga51 said:
Hook":1erpga51 said:
Oh look. Yet another thread that's turned out to be all about cowgirl. Stop responding to her !

She's begging for a shovel. I don't care one way or another if someone hands her one.
Is that one comment so dang bad that it even compares to this 13 page thread?????
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93509

cowgirl8":3lex4wkd said:
backhoeboogie":3lex4wkd said:
Hook":3lex4wkd said:

Is that one comment so dang bad that it even compares to this 13 page thread?????
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93509

We've had worse.

Sorry you have not benefitted one iota out of this forum. Really great folks here. 13,000 plus members. If each one has only been in this business 1 year, that's a whole lot of years experienced. We all know it's way deeper.

Lots and lots of threads with people pouring their hearts out. Macon has a search window. Just about any subject can be zeroed in on.

Don't know what it would take to win you over.

BTW, forgot to mention I have learned from CT these few short months. Thanks to all. :cboy:

Don't think that I haven't been cross threaded.

You can go back and find "attacks" on just about anyone.

There was a lady who was trolling for a relationship once. Not my cup of tea. Made the mistake of meeting her in real life. She went on the attack. Sent pm's to several friends here. Some even jumped on her bandwagon. A couple of them got burned too.

True colors always come out.

I am sure there will be more disagreements. Just today TB and I disagree on almanac use. That doesn't make either of us wrong.

People got information. Dun is respected. The choice is theirs.

One of the best things............. Duns mineral feeders . I fought with every kind of feeder for years I can't tell you how much money I've spent on them ..

WORANCH":3t5e80p4 said:
One of the best things............. Duns mineral feeders . I fought with every kind of feeder for years I can't tell you how much money I've spent on them ..
Can we get a pic of that?

I have learned that isom's skin is ten times thicker than an armadillo shell. Everyone dishes it out on that poor guy. :D :D

I do have a dun design mineral feeder myself. That one also deserves a lot of credit. How many people have implemented his design?

HDRider":1tl10k9s said:
WORANCH":1tl10k9s said:
Can we get a pic of that?

I'll get one and try to post it ....

Latest posts