Has CT benefitted you?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for your kind words and support and I am truly sorry I introduced the subject into what was a feel good thread. I was on a pity party, I guess. Tooth is gone, so is the toothache so things are looking up today. CB i am hoping you get some good results.

Green Creek":2n17gng2 said:
Thanks for your kind words and support and I am truly sorry I introduced the subject into what was a feel good thread. I was on a pity party, I guess. Tooth is gone, so is the toothache so things are looking up today. CB i am hoping you get some good results.

Life is not a bowl of cherries. People care about you Green Creek. You have gone thru sorrow and we are sorrowful for you.

No apology is warranted. This is as much about you as it is any one of us.

I don't remember the thread, I forgot to save it to favorites, but there was a video about sorting calves under a half fence. I plan on implementing that someday.

Otherwise, I'm just here for others to gleam from my knowledge and enjoy having been able to associate with me. :hide: :lol2:

cowgirl8":184c356u said:
backhoeboogie":184c356u said:
Hook":184c356u said:
Oh look. Yet another thread that's turned out to be all about cowgirl. Stop responding to her !

There's an old saying about being in a rut. Stop digging.

She's begging for a shovel. I don't care one way or another if someone hands her one.
Is that one comment so dang bad that it even compares to this 13 page thread?????
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93509

Heck this thread may surpass 13 pages. Lots and lots of good folks here.

I enjoy sitting and reading the board everyday.
I don't watch TV except for football.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't gleen some new
knowledge.
And there is the added benefit of poking TB and kicking Isom.
I am starting to loathe ducks.

Workinonit Farm":2eggbygi said:
Caustic Burno":2eggbygi said:
I am starting to loathe ducks.

So I guess that order, for a dozen Khaki Campbells, that I was going to give you for Christmas should be cancelled? :lol: :hide:

Pink crocs. You can't go wrong. He is really wanting to fit in

Workinonit Farm":228gdpmh said:
backhoeboogie":228gdpmh said:
Pink crocs. You can't go wrong. He is really wanting to fit in

Should I get the little butterfly and flower pins and stickies to go with them?

Check isom's chaps. Adorn them as close as possible to isom's attire.

Without reading the 12 preceding pages, I'll say I have definitely learned a lot here, and gotten a lot of help too... My eye for cattle has improved, and a lot of my knowledge as well... I'm as guilty as most for having lots of 'useless' posts, but I hope that I've provided a little in return ;)

To skip the BS I have learned a lot from CT.

Snakes how to give a vaccination was the best post for me, or should I say the Bez!

anybody have a link?

How can you be on this site for 5 months And have 1700+ post's. .cg8?

Commercialfarmer":3ibgxnga said:
I don't remember the thread, I forgot to save it to favorites, but there was a video about sorting calves under a half fence. I plan on implementing that someday.

Otherwise, I'm just here for others to gleam from my knowledge and enjoy having been able to associate with me. :hide: :lol2:

:lol:

Commercialfarmer":11l226g0 said:
:clap: Many a true word said in jest :lol:

Latest posts