Do you want me gone?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this one hasn't been locked yet.

What does this have to do with cattle and more importantly who gives a rat's ass?

cfpinz

Topkick":3iwo7co0 said:
You couldnt get the mister applied on your best day in my book. Mister is earned not an automatic. georgey

I expected your reply. And I wasn't planning on addressing you as MISTER Topkick either.

I was just wondering how you were enjoying your NEW user ID!

George

P.S. And, no, in case anyone misinterprets this - I don't think you're Camp Caustic.

Topkick":3aeuwerj said:
You couldnt get the mister applied on your best day in my book. Mister is earned not an automatic. georgey

I address my dogs as Mister and Miz. It is not earned it is just more polite.

I can't believe I've read all of this crap :shock:

Topkick, just out of curiosity, what was your previous username/s? Your writing is kind off familiar, but I just can't place it.

THG, Don't recall if you ever Dissed Me :?: Reckon you did :(
But must not have been to bad :D
So what the heck. Stick around.

I didn't vote, but I was wondering if we could get rid of somn instead.

I think he is actually a fake, because I've never met anyone from my home state that is that ornery.

Whatever happened to "Minnesota Nice"?

Topkick":15v40iy4 said:
One more thing its a shame you cant post half of what great knowledge caustic camp or whatever id is being used now by them brought to these boards. Your best could not compete with them on their worst days. :p

You should already know that I care less what YOUR opinion is - but just in case you don't - I'm reaffirming that fact.

George

Herefords.US":9awlmw16 said:
Topkick":9awlmw16 said:
One more thing its a shame you cant post half of what great knowledge caustic camp or whatever id is being used now by them brought to these boards. Your best could not compete with them on their worst days. :p

You should already know that I care less what YOUR opinion is - but just in case you don't - I'm reaffirming that fact.

George

Topkick, You were calling me a caustic yesterday. What a compliment. Now the truth comes that you are hiding from an old alias.

You mentioned "sticking your nose in?" You can't keep your nose out of this one. Who does that remind me of?

More rope, more rope. Give him more rope. He doesn't know when to stop digging a rut.

THG,

My apologies for butting in your thread and partaking with this hi-jack . This thread was about you, but TopKick took over.

If you enjoy the boards then stay.

I have probably read some of your posts, I don't know for sure as I don't pay much attention to all the names.

backhoeboogie":1e9qpvse said:
Herefords.US":1e9qpvse said:
Topkick":1e9qpvse said:

George

Topkick, You were calling me a caustic yesterday. What a compliment.
  • Now the truth comes that you are hiding from an old alias.
You mentioned "sticking your nose in?" You can't keep your nose out of this one. Who does that remind me of?

More rope, more rope. Give him more rope. He doesn't know when to stop digging a rut.
hiding? he always has that same I HATE ANGUS M.O. GUEST, QUALITY CATTLE, WHYNOT,and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts