Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

THG

Reaction score
Folks, this is THG. Listen, since I have been viewed as a liar and cheat and whatever else, I am going to post this post to see how many of you would like to see me not ever return to the boards? Yes, I have left three times, but entered back. But this time I am leaving for good, yes I have said that before as well, but I am leaving if you all want me to leave. I just have better things to do rather than sit around like some people on this cattle board and type messages on here and don't even own a cow or whatever. I am finding something else better to do. So, anyways, if you want me gone or if you want me to stay on here, I will, but only if you want.

I always have tried to answer questions on here to the best of my knowledge and I hope that some of you have maybe learnt something from me. I thank the people that have backed me on here for years. Many Hereford breeders on here have asked for my opinions many times through PM, so is guess I know a little something.

Anyways, vote and it will run for 5 days and I will see what the results are at the end of 5 days.

THG

Who cares? If you want to go then go, if you want to stay then stay!

I agree, is this the 3rd grade? This is like the sheets the kids send around, check yes or no, "Do you like me?" People spend way too much time worrying what anonymous people think about them. I've even heard people making decisions based on imaginary peoples' opinions. (Caustic)

I am not voteing as this is your personal choice.
I do not understand why you think you need anyones personel approval. People can get very blunt on these boards, I know at times I do and it may offend some. That is never my intention. There are those that intend to offend, thats their problem. It's how you judge yourself that is important.

Seeing both sides of all coins is the best policy. No one knows it all. That being said, we all make choices. I try to choose well. This is an information forum and not a popularity contest. No two people are going to agree about everything.

THG":27qai5nz said:
Folks, this is THG. Listen, since I have been viewed as a liar and cheat and whatever else, I am going to post this post to see how many of you would like to see me not ever return to the boards? Yes, I have left three times, but entered back. But this time I am leaving for good, yes I have said that before as well, but I am leaving if you all want me to leave. I just have better things to do rather than sit around like some people on this cattle board and type messages on here and don't even own a cow or whatever. I am finding something else better to do. So, anyways, if you want me gone or if you want me to stay on here, I will, but only if you want.

I always have tried to answer questions on here to the best of my knowledge and I hope that some of you have maybe learnt something from me. I thank the people that have backed me on here for years. Many Hereford breeders on here have asked for my opinions many times through PM, so is guess I know a little something.

Anyways, vote and it will run for 5 days and I will see what the results are at the end of 5 days.

THG

Why bother?

Regardless of the outcome of the vote, you'll still be here. It's an addiction for you and you just don't have the willpower to conquer it. Just like you don't have the willpower to conquer all those other demons haunting you.

Like I said before, posters that really want to leave - just LEAVE! They don't post exit manifestos or post polls. Those are nothing but solicitations for someone to please, PLEASE feed their fragile, wounded ego and build up their perception of their own self worth.

But I do LOVE this quote of yours here, Matt:

THG":27qai5nz said:
I just have better things to do rather than sit around like some people on this cattle board and type messages on here and don't even own a cow or whatever.

Yes, apparently you've got to run around the country - and Canada - visiting Hereford ranches and production sales - even though YOU ADMIT that you don't own a single Hereford cow! What's the difference?

Of course, that's YOUR account of what you're doing! Based on your prior history, I doubt its accuracy.

Just like I doubt your ability to no longer lurk or post here - regardless of the outcome of the poll.

George

Topkick":6azuge91 said:
THG there are two types of people you never worry about. :idea: These are self centered people and smartas--s. Look at it this way do like the man kicked by the jackass consider the source and forget what they say.

These people fit in to the category of the man who went to the doctor and the doc told them that he was going to give him a rectal exam. When the patient heard this he emediately asked the Doctor if while he done the exam he would use two fingers to do the exam. The Doctor quickly asked the patient why in the world he would want that? His reply was he wanted the Doctor to use two fingers so he might obtain a second opinion. Seems they have two opinions theirs and theirs. But theirs really dont matter at the end of the day.

You have to look no further than some of the above posts to realize it don't matter one iota what anyone says. So when that liar word is thrown around which there is one person on here who gets away with iton a free pass basis. DO LIKE THE MAN KICKED BY THE JACKASS CONSIDER THE SOURCE AND LOOK OVER THEM. :idea:
Oh, I look over them, its the part where I am tired of being called a liar when things are fact and when I give my opinion I am never right. So, its like a no win situation

THG

I am only running this because I want to see how many people on here don't get along with me and would rather see me off of here rather than on. I am not acting like a child, I just want to see who likes me maybe an opinion why and I could change maybe?

THG

Topkick":3dx3zn1t said:
THG":3dx3zn1t said:
Topkick":3dx3zn1t said:
THG there are two types of people you never worry about. :idea: These are self centered people and smartas--s. Look at it this way do like the man kicked by the jackass consider the source and forget what they say.

These people fit in to the category of the man who went to the doctor and the doc told them that he was going to give him a rectal exam. When the patient heard this he emediately asked the Doctor if while he done the exam he would use two fingers to do the exam. The Doctor quickly asked the patient why in the world he would want that? His reply was he wanted the Doctor to use two fingers so he might obtain a second opinion. Seems they have two opinions theirs and theirs. But theirs really dont matter at the end of the day.

You have to look no further than some of the above posts to realize it don't matter one iota what anyone says. So when that liar word is thrown around which there is one person on here who gets away with iton a free pass basis. DO LIKE THE MAN KICKED BY THE JACKASS CONSIDER THE SOURCE AND LOOK OVER THEM. :idea:
Oh, I look over them, its the part where I am tired of being called a liar when things are fact and when I give my opinion I am never right. So, its like a no win situation

THG

You are only never right because you tend to belive what they say. Remember this just because they say something dont make it so or not so. Then keep in mind the JACKASS SCENERIO.
You are right!

THG

THG":ti1cdxpl said:
Topkick":ti1cdxpl said:

THG

"Never Complain, Never Explain"

Henry Ford

You are not here to "Win". Hopefully you either have something to offer or have a need to learn.
It doesn't matter what others think or say. Try and offer constructive comments and ignore the rest.

I did not vote, Go, Stay...... you're a grown person you don't need my approval.

Jon

THG":3achitzm said:
I am only running this because I want to see how many people on here don't get along with me and would rather see me off of here rather than on. I am not acting like a child, I just want to see who likes me maybe an opinion why and I could change maybe?

THG
BE A MAN...........if you worry about folks like'in you on a chat line or lose sleep over it. then you do need to quit. hE11 there's a> WHOLE < lot more things too worry about.

Relax and get over it Matt, seems like you did this a year ago or so. Some of your problems you caused yourself by your past antics. Lately most of the cr@p you get is just from folks that want to jerk your chain or folks that can't let go of the past. To me it seems like you been fairly well respected of late. I think you have a decent Hereford mind, doesn't mean I agree with everything you say, but yo have helped me in the past. So relax and tell us about Grandview.

Alan

First of all this should have gone on the coffee shop or everything else threads!

I would like to play my part as the Jackass here. I seem to be the one who has done the most recent disrespecting here.

THG, it's no ones decision but your own. Quit playing the violin, hoping to attract sympathy, and act your age of 23. :roll: If I had to cast a vote it would be to put you on a "Jr.'s board where you could impress the innocent, but that might have a tendency to warp a few young minds.

I have "learnt" something from you just like I learn from others on this board....but, your retoric, your fickleness, your constant bragging, and your "stories" are what prevents you from being well respected on these boards. Sadly though, it is your character, and I have no right to attack it......to a point ;-) The boards however, reflect us all and on occasion some of us don't take to kindly with you filling the viewers with BS.

I do have the right to place the facts on here, which is what I have recently quoted from you. Apparently you did not like looking in the mirror. Having money without common sense is like expecting a two year old to know the difference in value between a quarter and a paper dollar...they will choose the quarter every time. Take the time to learn people and not pedigrees THG and you may just find the respect you are looking for.

One of these days you may be able to accomplish your goal of making people eat crow, but for now you will have to settle for the "sympathy of the crow avitar" which topkick has so graciously provided you... ;-)

Alan":2tay1h07 said:
Relax and get over it Matt......So relax and tell us about Grandview. Alan

Ya........like he said!

Matt, if we had to put it to a vote, I might get voted off the island too. This is not a Democracy. This decision is up to you. If you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay.

THG remark: Hereford - CMR GV HHH P606 Victor 1236 ET

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:31 am

(Speaking with Herefords.US)

"I put things behind me and move on and you should grow up and move on. I was always told that if you keep looking back on your past, you will always be weak hearted and have a weak mind."

Ca Caw! Caw! Caw!

THG":8hufvpud said:
fa2e8d6b.gif

Topkick":3m29cf8l said:
I was reading one of his post the other day and thinkin it would't be long before they stacked up or piled on him.

THG posted an easily disputable and verifiable lie...and I called him on it. Then he responded with a diatribe about how much he knew about Hereford genetics and made himself a total fool.

I don't know how YOU think distortion of the facts(a lie) ought to be handled on these boards - but I think they OUGHT to be challenged!

And that's MISTER JACKASS to you! :lol:

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts