Fun sale barn cow/calf surprises

Help Support CattleToday:

That calf definitely has a hump!!
Very very nice!

The graft pair sold VERY WELL.
Even made a few bucks after the purchased calf. Would've made a LOT if hadn't had to put a 300 dollar baby on her.

The one with the "pretty heifer" didn't do as well. Too much brahma in the cow. Didn't win on her but didn't lose either.

The others all did well
We got this big young cow for $500 during the drought.
We should do good with her.
I thought for sure she would have a European calf, but maybe someone was raising rodeo bulls?

Thread was kind of short lived. All the red tag resale cows are gone except one. She's got a heck of a steer on her but she stifled. Gonna let her raise that fat boy a while!

She will still make money just gonna take longer. Shame a nice young cow like that too

Thread was kind of short lived. All the red tag resale cows are gone except one. She's got a heck of a steer on her but she stifled. Gonna let her raise that fat boy a while!

She will still make money just gonna take longer. Shame a nice young cow like that too
She'll still make money, as in burger? Big suck for such a nice cow, but hard to sell one that's stifled without taking a direct hit.

Ok, here ya go!
I bought the cow for my dad and my kids as a 3yr old bred in the 3rd period for $325.
She's a darn good little mama. This is her 4th calf for us and last year they got the great idea to breed her to a longhorn.55B72081-72BF-45F7-AB91-CD709BA17953.jpeg
Of course the way my luck runs its a heifer calf 🤦‍♂️35648477-9575-441A-AF45-ECAF5D07112E.jpeg

Ok, here ya go!
I bought the cow for my dad and my kids as a 3yr old bred in the 3rd period for $325.
She's a darn good little mama. This is her 4th calf for us and last year they got the great idea to breed her to a longhorn.View attachment 30306
Of course the way my luck runs its a heifer calf 🤦‍♂️View attachment 30307
LOTTA white!
Looks healthy!

Ok, here ya go!
She's a darn good little mama. This is her 4th calf for us and last year they got the great idea to breed her to a longhorn.View attachment 30306
Lol, "but daaaaad, its preeetttttttyyyyy"😂
Nice cow n calf btw

Ok, here ya go!
I think you'll end up seeing that heifer around for a looooooong time.

Latest posts