FLU

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh, and a little cow poo under the nails helps ward it off! :lol: That's my trick to avoid the hand shake. :cowboy:

love that one

starbaby":1ngga4px said:
how do ya'll highlight the boxes ?
Select the "quote" option in the post you want to highlight.
Or:
Type it out like this \/ but make sure you enclose the word quote in brackets:[ ]...........[/]
quote]="starbaby"]how do ya'll highlight the boxes ?[/quote

I set our flue on fire one time... Is that the same :D

I got the real flu last March, I have never been that sick in my life. I had went 26 years without calling in sick to work. I lost my record, called in three days in a row.

I got a flu shot a couple of weeks ago..

I got a flu shot Sunday. Walked in Walgreens, showed them my insurance card, answered 10 or 12 questions, and got the shot. Easiest thing in the world. I was a little worried I would get sick or something. So far no side effects. I hope I have immunity to whatever this bad flu is that is going around. She said I would be protected from h1n1, and two others.

Bigfoot":49mrzkot said:
I got a flu shot Sunday. Walked in Walgreens, showed them my insurance card, answered 10 or 12 questions, and got the shot. Easiest thing in the world. I was a little worried I would get sick or something. So far no side effects. I hope I have immunity to whatever this bad flu is that is going around. She said I would be protected from h1n1, and two others.
Got mine this year at Sam's Club. Just as quick and easy as you said it was.

Work requires me to get it every year. They come here.

There's been a lot of talk about onion. Slicing one in half and putting it in your house and how it obsorbs viruses. Thought it was a wives tale until I started reading. Interesting.

sticking with the shot. onions should be grilled .
one year flu epidemic was so bad they were closing schools bc there were so many out . haven't heard of anything like that around .

Family history says that WW 1 and some flu about that time just about wiped us out of the county. The men died over seas, and the women and children died here on the home front.

About bed time, I got queasy. Been up all night with the flu. I think my shot was for 3 different kinds, a wild strand must have come thru. I'll probably continue to get a flu shot, but it's not cool when you get the shot, and get the flu anyway.

Bigfoot, I hope you get to feeling better. I wonder how many people get the FLU after having the shot?

I'd say several. Atleast I should be immune to the real bad one that is going around.

remember the brat diet for real
b bananas
r rice
a applesauce
t toast
feel better soon

Bigfoot sorry to hear you are feeling unwell :( , hope you're better soon, :heart:
also for a bad stomach, remember BABY
Banana
Apple
Bread
Yogurt
then the old fashioned Chicken soup! always a pick you up when nothing else works.

I went ahead, and did my chores in the afternoon yesterday. It was kind of a rough go. 100% this morning. It feels good to feel good. I always think about people that have a real debilitating illness after I've been sick. It would be awful to feel bad day after day.

I have always had the utmost admiration of children who deal with cancer , disability ect.
their determination and outlook is truly pure amazing . yes big we can handle the flu. but I still don't want to

Latest posts