Flu

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Haven't had it for years.....it finally got me!!!! :mad:

Is the flu bug still around there with all your crazy weather?

Managed to avoid the flu but I did have a cold this year . First one since 2006 , it got me good and I couldn't shake it for almost 2 months .

I too am suffering from allergies , with the pollen and being so dry out I am having a heck of a time with sinus and eye irritation .

Feel better soon Alison !

The body is so amazing the way it heals itself.....until things start malfunctioning, those things that we always took for granted :shock:

Thanks HD, hope you and ALA get your sinus's sorted soon.

Allison, I hope you start feeling better soon! No flu for me (knock on wood) but like the rest of the posters... have had my battle with allergies this year!!

Take a shot of Granpa's flu medicine :drink: before you go to bed tonight!!

Dunno what it was that wife and I both had around Easter, but took me a month to shake it off. Finally remembered the only way to get rid of something like that was to give it to someone else, so I just closed my eyes and spun the big globe in the living room. Can't remember now, but I think it stopped somewhere in the southern part of the eastern hemisphere.....

Forgot just how shitty flu is but thanks, am on the mend.

Greybeard - I've been looking for someone to blame this one, thanks for stepping up ;-)

Not a problem alison--always happy to oblige and take credit for my work--I mean lack of good form and manners.

I knew I wasn't dying, but I was sure beginning to wish I could. Roughest I have felt in about 30 years.

Latest posts