Chinese Flu ?

Help Support CattleToday:

So heard some juicy gossip today, especially if you are into conspiracy.

Basically it goes China created this virus to jump to humans to study it's effect. They are looking for a virus that is highly effective in wiping people out, then they will create a vaccine. In the even of a war they mass vaccinate their population and then realease the virus. Basically biological warfare. Many countries are doing the same. Apparently it escaped the lab and that is why they don't want it getting out so they can't get caught out. Even though i believe this is going on, in this case i don't.

Stocker Steve said:
greybeard said:
Asking for donations of masks, goggles, protective clothing from "anywhere".
I have 2 boxes of 20 and they can't have mine.

Have you checked E bay? Just make sure they are not used...

The new ones probably come preloaded with the virus straight out of the factory in China.

Couple days ago they said some areas in China were out of masks, that you really really really did not need a mask until after you were infected, and the local Chinese government was now holding lotteries to select who got any new ones that were shipped in. Could use this to come up with a twisted move plot.

Meanwhile the US announced the first case in Wisconsin today. :shock: I may need to hide out in the Ice Castle for a while. I don't think fish spread the flu.

My DIL works for the Florida division of the CDC. A lady called, wanted to know what percentage of Chinese blood was allowed before the child was removed from public school. She was concerned her child was in danger because there were several Chinese children in the son's school!!! GS

My father in law is currently quarantined on a cruise ship off the cost of Japan. He left about 3 weeks ago to Japan and now will be gone over 1.5 months assuming he doesn't contract the illness. Right now he has not tested positive but 40 or so on his ship has according to his texts to us last night.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/05/asia/coronavirus-cruise-quarantines-intl-hnk/index.html

cowgal604 said:
My father in law is currently quarantined on a cruise ship off the cost of Japan. He left about 3 weeks ago to Japan and now will be gone over 1.5 months assuming he doesn't contract the illness. Right now he has not tested positive but 40 or so on his ship has according to his texts to us last night.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/05/asia/coronavirus-cruise-quarantines-intl-hnk/index.html

Hope he has a big cabin with a balcony.

Cable news interviewed a young Chinese man in a "hospital". He said he was there to help his grandparents because the hospital was so overcrowded. They panned from a head shot of the young man to a view down the hospital hallway. Both sides were lined the people lying head to toe, wrapped in blanket, with a narrow walk way between. What a way to go.

Stocker Steve said:
cowgal604 said:

Hope he has a big cabin with a balcony.

61 people now he just text us :shock: Now they have given each person a thermometer to monitor their temperature

This is scary what is happening. I saw official chinese people pull people with viruses out of their apartments with force. I guess this is the only way to stop spreading of the virus.

Saw an economic analysis on this yesterday. Basically the talking heads said no one knows how long or how far this will go on in China, but since the Commie government pumps as much money as they want, into the economy when ever they need, to prove they are great leaders - - we should keep investing for growth in Asia.

Coronavirus will be the norm from now on. Pop up as one of the seasonal strains every or most flu seasons, much like H1n1. The genie is out of the bottle.

Wejjo said:
This is scary what is happening. I saw official chinese people pull people with viruses out of their apartments with force. I guess this is the only way to stop spreading of the virus.

CBS reported the great leaders are moving sick people into repurposed warehouses with no bathroom facilities and minimal health care. Sounds like a hospice.

83242374-1066738980353369-8717327599786786816-n.jpg

The government is asking the public to turn in suspected sick people. Bloggers are posting video of the police dragging people kicking and screaming into "quarantine." Its all about control.

Stocker Steve said:
The government is asking the public to turn in suspected sick people. Bloggers are posting video of the police dragging people kicking and screaming into "quarantine." Its all about control.

I agree. Open the doors and let the people roam free. Let the chips, or bodies, fall where they may.😈

As long as it doesn't mutate into a zombie virus, I am well prepared.

Although I am dismayed by 3M as an investment opportunity. Here I would think the sky would be the limit on their stock but it is headed in the other direction.

Latest posts